- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 963609, 8 pages
Growth of Silver Nanoparticles by DC Magnetron Sputtering
1Applied Nanotechnology Laboratory (ANT Lab), Department of Physics, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Bangkok 10140, Thailand
2Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Burapha University, Chonburi 20131, Thailand
3Thailand Center of Excellence in Physics, CHE, Ministry of Education, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Received 13 May 2012; Accepted 27 June 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenhui Kang
Copyright © 2012 P. Asanithi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Srisang, P. Asanithi, S. Limsuwan, A. Pokaipisit, and P. Limsuwan, “Effect Of Surface Energy On The Growth Of Diamond-Like Carbon/Amorphous Silicon Films On Various Substrates,” Instrumentation Science & Technology, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 213–223, 2013.
- Cameron C. Weber, Anthony F. Masters, and Thomas Maschmeyer, “Structural features of ionic liquids: consequences for material preparation and organic reactivity,” Green Chemistry, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 2655, 2013.
- Fei Tong, Yoonsung Chung, J. Goswami, V. Davis, M. Hamilton, Dong-Joo Kim, Halen Koo, Kyeong K. Lee, and Minseo Park, “Surface plasmon resonance properties of DC magnetron sputtered Ag nanoislands on ITO-glass and In2O3-PET substrates,” Electronics Letters, vol. 50, no. 8, pp. 623–+, 2014.
- L. Avril, J. Boudon, M.C. Marco de Lucas, and L. Imhoff, “Alumina particle reinforced TiO2 composite films grown by direct liquid injection MOCVD,” Vacuum, 2014.
- Patrycja Golinska, Magdalena Wypij, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Hanna Dahm, and Mahendra Rai, “Biogenic synthesis of metal nanoparticles from actinomycetes: biomedical applications and cytotoxicity,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 19, pp. 8083–8097, 2014.