- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 984048, 9 pages
Research Progress of Optical Fabrication and Surface-Microstructure Modification of SiC
1State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200050, China
2Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Received 3 October 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yongsheng Li
Copyright © 2012 Fang Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomas Strasak, Filip Novotny, Radek Fajgar, and Zdenek Bastl, “RIR MAPLE procedure for deposition of carbon rich Si/C/H films,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 292, pp. 413–419, 2014.
- Angel Fernandez, Jose Antonio Dieste, Carlos Javierre, and Jorge Santolaria, “Surface Roughness Evolution Model for Finishing Using an Abrasive Tool on a Robot,” International Journal Of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 12, 2015.