- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123812, 12 pages
Engineering Metal Nanostructure for SERS Application
1State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1295 Dingxi Road, Shanghai 200050, China
2Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Received 4 October 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yongsheng Li
Copyright © 2013 Yanqin Cao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinkai Zheng, “Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for the Chemical Analysis of Food,” Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 317–328, 2014.
- Tong Zhang, Yuan-Jun Song, Xiao-Yang Zhang, and Jing-Yuan Wu, “Synthesis of Silver Nanostructures by Multistep Methods,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 5860–5889, 2014.
- Kazuhiko Higashi, Kazuhiro Uchida, Atsushi Hotta, Koichi Hishida, and Norihisa Miki, “Micropatterning of Silica Nanoparticles by Electrospray Deposition through a Stencil Mask,” Jala, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 75–81, 2014.
- Björn Meermann, Anne-Lena Fabricius, Lars Duester, Frank Vanhaecke, and Thomas Ternes, “Fraction-related quantification of silver nanoparticles via on-line species-unspecific post-channel isotope dilution in combination with asymmetric flow-field-flow fractionation (AF4)/sector field ICP-mass spectrometry (ICP-SF-MS),” Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 287, 2014.
- Qian Cai, Shunkai Lu, Fan Liao, Yanqing Li, Shuzhen Ma, and Mingwang Shao, “Catalytic degradation of dye molecules and in situ SERS monitoring by peroxidase-like Au/CuS composite,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 14, pp. 8117, 2014.
- Ashwani Kumar Singh, and O. N. Srivastava, “One-Step Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Black Cardamom and Effect of pH on Its Synthesis,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 10, no. 1, 2015.
- Robert F. Peters, Luis Gutierrez-Rivera, Steven K. Dew, and Maria Stepanova, “Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Detection of Biomolecules Using EBL Fabricated Nanostructured Substrates,” Jove-Journal Of Visualized Experiments, no. 97, 2015.
- Jingguo Li, Tingting Zhao, Tiankai Chen, Yanbiao Liu, Choon Nam Ong, and Jianping Xie, “Engineering noble metal nanomaterials for environmental applications,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 17, pp. 7502–7519, 2015.