- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125409, 6 pages
Hydrothermal Synthesis of Bi2S3 Nanorods from a Single-Source Precursor and Their Promotional Effect on the Photocatalysis of TiO2
College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Soochow University, Soochow 215021, China
Received 30 January 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Anukorn Phuruangrat
Copyright © 2013 Juan Lu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jutarat Kavinchan, Titipun Thongtem, Somchai Thongtem, and Eksuree Saksornchai, “Synthesis of Coral-Like, Straw-Tied-Like, and Flower-Like Antimony Sulfides by a Facile Wet-Chemical Method,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Si-Qi Zhan, Hui Wan, Liang Xu, Wei-Qing Huang, Gui-Fang Huang, Jin-Ping Long, and P. Peng, “Native vacancy defects in bismuth sulfide,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 28, no. 23, 2014.
- Nurul Hidayah Abdullah, Zulkarnain Zainal, Sidik Silong, Mohamed Ibrahim Mohamed Tahir, Kar-Ban Tan, and Sook-Keng Chang, “Thermal Decomposition Synthesis of Nanorods Bismuth Sulphide from Bismuth N-ethyl Cyclohexyl Dithiocarbamate Complex,” Thermochimica Acta, 2016.