- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127345, 9 pages
Pd-Doped SnO2-Based Sensor Detecting Characteristic Fault Hydrocarbon Gases in Transformer Oil
1State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment & System Security and New Technology, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2Electric Operations and Control Centers, Chengdu Power Supply Company, Chengdu 610017, China
Received 7 December 2012; Revised 11 January 2013; Accepted 14 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ming-Guo Ma
Copyright © 2013 Weigen Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Suonan, K. Liu, and G. Song, “A novel UHV/EHV transmission-line pilot protection based on fault component integrated impedance,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 127–134, 2011.
- J. W. Liu, Y. H. Xiong, and Y. Ji, “The research of the status quo and development of UHV transmission lines construction in China,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 516-517, no. 1, pp. 1555–1559, 2012.
- I. Villar, U. Viscarret, I. Etxeberria-Otadui, and A. Rufer, “Global loss evaluation methods for nonsinusoidally fed medium-frequency power transformers,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 4132–4140, 2009.
- S. M. Markalous, S. Tenbohlen, and K. Feser, “Detection and location of partial discharges in power transformers using acoustic and electromagnetic signals,” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1576–1583, 2008.
- Z. Yang, W. H. Tang, A. Shintemirov, and Q. H. Wu, “Association rule mining-based dissolved gas analysis for fault diagnosis of power transformers,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part C, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 597–610, 2009.
- R. J. Liao, H. B. Zheng, S. Grzybowski, L. Yang, Y. Zhang, and Y. Liao, “An integrated decision-making model for condition assessment of power transformers using fuzzy approach and evidential reasoning,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 1111–1118, 2011.
- A. Akbari, A. Setayeshmehr, H. Borsi, E. Gockenbach, and I. Fofana, “Intelligent agent-based system using dissolved gas analysis to detect incipient faults in power transformers,” IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 27–40, 2010.
- H. Xiong, C. X. Sun, R. J. Liao, J. Li, and L. Du, “Study on kernel-based possibilistic clustering and dissolved gas analysis for fault diagnosis of power transformer,” Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, vol. 25, no. 20, pp. 162–166, 2005.
- W. G. Chen, Y. X. Yun, C. Pan, and C. X. Sun, “Analysis of infrared absorption properties of dissolved gases in transformer oil,” Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, vol. 28, no. 16, pp. 148–153, 2008.
- H. C. Sun, Y. C. Huang, and C. M. Huang, “A review of dissolved gas analysis in power transformers,” in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Energy Engineering (ICAEE '12), vol. 14, pp. 1220–1225, 2012.
- S. Singh and M. Bandyopadhyay, “Dissolved gas analysis technique for incipient fault diagnosis in power transformers: a bibliographic survey,” IEEE Electrical Insulation Magazine, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 41–46, 2010.
- R. J. Liao, H. B. Zheng, G. Stanislaw, and L. J. Yang, “Particle swarm optimization-least squares support vector regression based forecasting model on dissolved gases in oil-filled power transformers,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 81, no. 12, pp. 2074–2080, 2011.
- W. G. Chen, C. Pan, Y. X. Yun, Y. Y. Wang, and C. X. Sun, “Fault diagnosis method of power transformers based on wavelet networks and dissolved gas analysis,” Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 121–126, 2008.
- S. Nakata and K. Kashima, “Distinction between alcohols and hydrocarbons with a semiconductor gas sensor depending on the range and frequency of a cyclic temperature,” Analytical Methods, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 1126–1131, 2012.
- H. T. Giang, H. T. Duy, P. Q. Ngan et al., “Hydrocarbon gas sensing of nano-crystalline perovskite oxides LnFeO3 (Ln = La, Nd and Sm),” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 158, no. 1, pp. 246–251, 2011.
- D. Braga and G. Horowitz, “High-Performance organic field-effect transistors,” Advanced Materials, vol. 21, no. 14-15, pp. 1473–1486, 2009.
- F. M. Liu, Y. Q. Zhang, Y. S. Yu, and J. B. Sun, “Enhanced sensing performance of catalytic combustion methane sensor by using Pd nanorod/γ-Al2O3,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 1091–1097, 2011.
- L. Xu, T. Li, X. Gao et al., “Behaviour of a catalytic combustion methane gas sensor working on pulse mode,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE Sensors Conference (SENSORS '10), pp. 391–394, November 2010.
- C. Pijolat, G. Tournier, and J. P. Viricelle, “Detection of CO in H2-rich gases with a samarium doped ceria (SDC) sensor for fuel cell applications,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 7–12, 2009.
- Y. Yun, W. Chen, Y. Wang, and C. Pan, “Photoacoustic detection of dissolved gases in transformer oil,” European Transactions on Electrical Power, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 562–576, 2008.
- W. G. Chen, B. J. Liu, and H. X. Huang, “Photoacoustic sensor signal transmission line model for gas detection in transformer oil,” Sensor Letters, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1511–1514, 2011.
- W. Zeng, T. M. Liu, and D. J. Liu, “Hydrogen sensing and mechanism of M-doped SnO2 (M= Cr3+, Cu2+ and Pd2+) nanocomposite,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 455–462, 2011.
- J. Zhang, S. Wang, M. Xu et al., “Hierarchically porous ZnO architectures for gas sensor application,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 3532–3537, 2009.
- J. Gong, Y. Li, Z. Hu, Z. Zhou, and Y. Deng, “Ultrasensitive NH3 gas sensor from polyaniline nanograin enchased TiO2 fibers,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 21, pp. 9970–9974, 2010.
- T. Waitz, T. Wagner, T. Sauerwald, C. D. Kohl, and M. Tiemann, “Ordered mesoporous In2O3: synthesis by structure replication and application as a methane gas sensor,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 653–661, 2009.
- Y. Wang, Q. Mu, G. Wang, and Z. Zhou, “Sensing characterization to NH3 of nanocrystalline Sb-doped SnO2 synthesized by a nonaqueous sol-gel route,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 145, no. 2, pp. 847–853, 2010.
- C. Wang, L. Yin, L. Zhang, D. Xiang, and R. Gao, “Metal oxide gas sensors: sensitivity and influencing factors,” Sensors, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 2088–2106, 2010.
- Q. Qi, T. Zhang, L. Liu, and X. Zheng, “Synthesis and toluene sensing properties of SnO2 nanofibers,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 471–475, 2009.
- T. Zhang, L. Liu, Q. Qi, S. Li, and G. Lu, “Development of microstructure In/Pd-doped SnO2 sensor for low-level CO detection,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 139, no. 2, pp. 287–291, 2009.
- X. Song, Q. Qi, T. Zhang, and C. Wang, “A humidity sensor based on KCl-doped SnO2 nanofibers,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 368–373, 2009.
- Y. Shen, T. Yamazaki, Z. Liu, D. Meng, and T. Kikuta, “Hydrogen sensors made of undoped and Pt-doped SnO2 nanowires,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 488, no. 1, pp. L21–L25, 2009.
- Y. C. Lee, H. Huang, O. K. Tan, and M. S. Tse, “Semiconductor gas sensor based on Pd-doped SnO2 nanorod thin films,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 239–242, 2008.
- S. Wang, Y. Zhao, J. Huang et al., “Low-temperature CO gas sensors based on Au/SnO2 thick film,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 253, no. 6, pp. 3057–3061, 2007.
- Y. B. Xue and Z. A. Tang, “Density functional study of the interaction of CO with undoped and Pd doped SnO2(110) surface,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 108–112, 2009.
- F. Trani, M. Causà, D. Ninno, G. Cantele, and V. Barone, “Density functional study of oxygen vacancies at the SnO2 surface and subsurface sites,” Physical Review B, vol. 77, no. 24, Article ID 245410, 8 pages, 2008.
- Z. Wen and L. Tian-mo, “Gas-sensing properties of SnO2-TiO2-based sensor for volatile organic compound gas and its sensing mechanism,” Physica B, vol. 405, no. 5, pp. 1345–1348, 2010.
- Z. Wen, L. Tian-Mo, and L. Xiao-Fei, “Hydrogen sensing properties of low-index surfaces of SnO2 from first-principles,” Physica B, vol. 405, no. 16, pp. 3458–3462, 2010.
- J. Oviedo and M. J. Gillan, “Energetics and structure of stoichiometric SnO2 surfaces studied by first-principles calculations,” Surface Science, vol. 463, no. 2, pp. 93–101, 2000.