- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135147, 7 pages
Application of Flower-Like ZnO Nanorods Gas Sensor Detecting Decomposition Products
Chongqing Electric Power Research Institute, Chongqing 401123, China
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2013 Shudi Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Tang, F. Liu, X. X. Zhang, Q. H. Meng, and J. B. Zhou, “Partial discharge recognition through an analysis of SF6 decomposition products Part 1: decomposition characteristics of SF6 under four different partial discharges,” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 29–36, 2012.
- M. Shih, W. J. Lee, and C. Y. Chen, “Decomposition of SF6 and H2S mixture in radio frequency plasma environment,” Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 42, no. 13, pp. 2906–2912, 2003.
- J. Tang, F. Liu, X. X. Zhang, Q. H. Meng, and J. G. Tao, “Partial discharge recognition through an analysis of SF6 decomposition products part 2: feature extraction and decision tree-based pattern recognition,” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 37–44, 2012.
- R. J. Van Brunt and J. T. Herron, “Fundamental processes of SF6 decomposition and oxidation in glow and corona discharges,” IEEE Transactions on Electrical Insulation, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 75–94, 1990.
- M. Shih, W. J. Lee, C. H. Tsai, P. J. Tsai, and C. Y. Chen, “Decomposition of SF6 in an RF plasma environment,” Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 1274–1280, 2002.
- I. Sauers, H. W. Ellis, and L. G. Christophorou, “Neutral decomposition products in spark breakdown of SF6,” IEEE Transactions on Electrical Insulation, vol. EI-21, no. 2, pp. 111–120, 1986.
- W. T. Tsai, “The decomposition products of sulfur hexafluoride (SF6): reviews of environmental and health risk analysis,” Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, vol. 128, no. 11, pp. 1345–1352, 2007.
- L. Vial, A. M. Casanovas, I. Coll, and J. Casanovas, “Decomposition products from negative and 50 Hz ac corona discharges in compressed SF6 and SF6/N2 (10 : 90) mixtures. Effect of water vapour added to the gas,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 32, no. 14, pp. 1681–1692, 1999.
- C. T. Dervos and P. Vassiliou, “Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6): Global environmental effects and toxic byproduct formation,” Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 137–141, 2000.
- E. Duffour, “Molecular dynamic simulations of the collision between copper ions, SF6 molecules and a polyethylene surface: a study of decomposition products and an evaluation of the self-diffusion coefficients,” Macromolecular Theory and Simulations, vol. 19, no. 2-3, pp. 88–99, 2010.
- J. I. Baumbach, P. Pilzecker, and E. Trindade, “Monitoring of circuit breakers using ion mobility spectrometry to detect SF6-decomposition,” International Journal for Ion Mobility Spectrometry, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 35–39, 1999.
- R. Kurte, C. Beyer, H. M. Heise, and D. Klockow, “Application of infrared spectroscopy to monitoring gas insulated high-voltage equipment: electrode material-dependent SF6 decomposition,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 373, no. 7, pp. 639–646, 2002.
- W. Ding, R. Hayashi, K. Ochi et al., “Analysis of PD-generated SF6 decomposition gases adsorbed on carbon nanotubes,” IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1200–1207, 2006.
- J. Singh, A. Mukherjee, S. K. Sengupta, J. Im, G. W. Peterson, and J. E. Whitten, “Sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide adsorption on zinc oxide and zirconium hydroxide nanoparticles and the effect on photoluminescence,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 258, no. 15, pp. 5778–5785, 2012.
- B. Wang, L. F. Zhu, Y. H. Yang, N. S. Xu, and G. W. Yang, “Fabrication of a SnO2 nanowire gas sensor and sensor performance for hydrogen,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 17, pp. 6643–6647, 2008.
- J. Gong, Y. Li, Z. Hu, Z. Zhou, and Y. Deng, “Ultrasensitive NH3 gas sensor from polyaniline nanograin enchased TiO2 fibers,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 21, pp. 9970–9974, 2010.
- X. Liu, J. Zhang, X. Guo, S. Wu, and S. Wang, “Porous α-Fe2O3 decorated by Au nanoparticles and their enhanced sensor performance,” Nanotechnology, vol. 21, no. 9, Article ID 095501, 2010.
- B. Cao, J. Chen, X. Tang, and W. Zhou, “Growth of monoclinic WO3 nanowire array for highly sensitive NO2 detection,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 16, pp. 2323–2327, 2009.
- S. E. Moon, H. Y. Lee, J. Park et al., “Low power consumption and high sensitivity carbon monoxide gas sensor using indium oxide nanowire,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 3189–3192, 2010.
- W. Zeng, T. Liu, Z. Wang, S. Tsukimoto, M. Saito, and Y. Ikuhara, “Selective detection of formaldehyde gas using a Cd-Doped TiO2-SnO2 sensor,” Sensors, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 9029–9038, 2009.
- M. Chen, Z. Wang, D. Han, F. Gu, and G. Guo, “Porous ZnO polygonal nanoflakes: synthesis, use in high-sensitivity NO2 gas sensor, and proposed mechanism of gas sensing,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 115, no. 26, pp. 12763–12773, 2011.
- E. Oh, H. Y. Choi, S. H. Jung et al., “High-performance NO2 gas sensor based on ZnO nanorod grown by ultrasonic irradiation,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 239–243, 2009.
- K. Zheng, L. Gu, D. Sun, X. Mo, and G. Chen, “The properties of ethanol gas sensor based on Ti doped ZnO nanotetrapods,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 166, no. 1, pp. 104–107, 2010.
- A. Wei, L.-H. Pan, X.-C. Dong, and W. Huang, “Room-temperature NH3 gas sensor based on hydrothermally grown ZnO nanorods,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 702–706, 2011.
- C. Wen, Y. Ju, W. Li et al., “Carbon dioxide gas sensor using SAW device based on ZnO film,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 135-136, pp. 347–352, 2012.
- O. Lupan, G. Chai, and L. Chow, “Novel hydrogen gas sensor based on single ZnO nanorod,” Microelectronic Engineering, vol. 85, no. 11, pp. 2220–2225, 2008.
- W. Zeng, T. Liu, and Z. Wang, “Enhanced gas sensing properties by SnO2 nanosphere functionalized TiO2 nanobelts,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 3544–3548, 2012.
- J. Kim and K. Yong, “Mechanism study of ZnO nanorod-bundle sensors for H2S gas sensing,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 115, no. 15, pp. 7218–7224, 2011.
- D. Velasco-Arias, D. Díaz, P. Santiago-Jacinto, G. Rodríguez-Gattorno, A. Vázquez-Olmos, and S. E. Castillo-Blum, “Direct interaction of colloidal nanostructured ZnO and SnO2 with NO and SO2,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 6389–6397, 2008.
- Q. Qi, T. Zhang, Q. Yu et al., “Properties of humidity sensing ZnO nanorods-base sensor fabricated by screen-printing,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 638–643, 2008.
- M.-W. Ahn, K.-S. Park, J.-H. Heo et al., “Gas sensing properties of defect-controlled ZnO-nanowire gas sensor,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 93, no. 26, Article ID 263103, 2008.
- M. W. Ahn, K. S. Park, J. H. Heo, D. W. Kim, K. J. Choi, and J. G. Park, “On-chip fabrication of ZnO-nanowire gas sensor with high gas sensitivity,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 168–173, 2009.
- J. Zhang, S. Wang, M. Xu et al., “Hierarchically porous ZnO architectures for gas sensor application,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 3532–3537, 2009.
- Z. Yuan, X. Jiaqiang, X. Qun, L. Hui, P. Qingyi, and X. Pengcheng, “Brush-like hierarchical zno nanostructures: synthesis, photoluminescence and gas sensor properties,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 9, pp. 3430–3435, 2009.
- J. Zhang, X. Liu, S. Wu, B. Cao, and S. Zheng, “One-pot synthesis of Au-supported ZnO nanoplates with enhanced gas sensor performance,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 169, pp. 61–66, 2012.