- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137564, 6 pages
A Kind of Coating Method of GaN-MOCVD Graphite Susceptor
1School of Information and Electrical Engineering, Hunan University of Science and Technology, Xiangtan 411201, China
2Guangxi Experiment Center of Information Science, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
3The 41st Institute of China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, Qingdao 266555, China
Received 13 March 2013; Revised 13 May 2013; Accepted 24 May 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Chai
Copyright © 2013 Xiao-feng Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. A. Tran, A. Osinski, R. F. Karlicek, and I. Berishev, “Growth of InGaN/GaN multiple-quantum-well blue light-emitting diodes on silicon by metalorganic vapor phase epitaxy,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 75, no. 11, pp. 1494–1496, 1999.
- H. O. Li, C. W. Tang, K. J. Chen, and K. M. Lau, “Metamorphic InAlAs/InGaAs HEMTs on GaAs substrates grown by MOCVD,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 561–564, 2008.
- Z. Cheng, S. Hu, W. Zhou, and J. Liu, “Effect of composited-layer on performances of AlGaN/GaN HEMT with unintentionally doping barrier ,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1206–1209, 2011.
- Z. Cheng, S. Hu, J. Liu, and Q. Zhang, “Novel model of a AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistor based on an artificial neural network,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 20, no. 3, Article ID 036106, 6 pages, 2011.
- L. Yang, Z. Chen, J. Zhang, and A. G. Li, “Transport phenomena in a novel large MOCVD reactor for epitaxial growth of GaN thin films,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 16–18, 2012.
- H. O. Li, Z. Feng, C. W. Tang, K. J. Chen, and K. M. Lau, “Fabrication of 150–nm T-gate metamorphic AlInAs/GaInAs HEMTs on GaAs substrates by MOCVD,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 1224–1226, 2011.
- H. Yin, X. Wang, J. Ran et al., “High quality GaN-based LED epitaxial layers grown in a homemade MOCVD system,” Journal of Semiconductors, vol. 32, no. 3, Article ID 033002, 4 pages, 2011.
- L. Zhao, T. Yu, J. Wu, Z. Yang, and G. Zhang, “Effects of V/III ratio on species diffusion anisotropy in the MOCVD growth of non-polar α-plane GaN films,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 018101, 4 pages, 2010.
- J. Zou, C. Liu, S. Zhou et al., “Growth studies of m-GaN layers on LiAlO2 by MOCVD,” Chinese Physics, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 2706–2709, 2006.
- T. Tao, Z. Zhang, L. Liu et al., “Surface morphology and composition studies in InGaN/GaN film grown by MOCVD,” Journal of Semiconductors, vol. 32, no. 8, Article ID 083002, 4 pages, 2011.
- Y. Wang, J. Li, S. Li, H. Chen, D. Liu, and J. Kang, “X-ray reflectivity and atomic force microscopy studies of MOCVD grown /GaN superlattice structures,” Journal of Semiconductors, vol. 32, no. 4, Article ID 043006, 4 pages, 2011.
- Z. Heng and D. Kai, “Design of MOCVD control system on GaN growth,” JournaL of Shaanxi University of Technology, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 28–32, 2005.
- K. Chiba, T. Takahashi, T. Kageyama, et al., “Low-emissivity coating of amorphous diamond-like carbon/Ag-alloy multilayer on glass,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 246, pp. 48–51, 2005.
- T. Matsumoto and A. Ono, “Specific heat capacity and emissivity measurements of ribbon-shaped graphite using pulse current heating,” International Journal of Thermophysics, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 267–275, 1995.
- L. Peng, S. Yangping, and C. Xinmou, “Progress in research on carbon fibers coated with boron carbide,” Material Leader, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 119–122, 2006.
- J. Liu, S. Wang, and W. Huang, “Composition coatings on the surface of carbon steel crucible by aluminizing,” Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 189–193, 2006.
- W. Wu, L. Cheng, L. Zhang, Y. Xu, and J. Chen, “Investigation on thermal radiation properties of C/SiC composites,” Journal of Solid Rocket Technology, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 303–307, 2005.
- B. Zhu, W. Cao, X. Cai, W. Zhao, and C. Wang, “Effect of graphitization on infrared emissivity property of carbon fiber,” Material Science and Technology, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 71–75, 2011.
- M. del Re, R. Gouttebaron, J. P. Dauchot, and M. Hecq, “Study of the optical properties of AlN/ZrN/AlN low-e coating,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 180-181, pp. 488–495, 2004.
- G. Neuer, “Spectral and total emissivity measurements of highly emitting materials,” International Journal of Thermophysics, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 257–265, 1995.
- O. Klein and P. Philip, “Transient numerical investigation of induction heating during sublimation growth of silicon carbide single crystals,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 247, no. 1-2, pp. 219–235, 2003.