- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139864, 9 pages
Cobalt Xanthate Thin Film with Chemical Bath Deposition
1Erciyes University, Education Faculty, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
2Erciyes University, Faculty of Art and Science, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
Received 15 March 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Mengnan Qu
Copyright © 2013 İ. A. Kariper and T. Özpozan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Lisdat, R. Dronov, H. Möhwald, F. W. Scheller, and D. G. Kurthw, “Self-assembly of electro-active protein architectures on electrodes for the construction of biomimetic signal chains,” Chemical Communications, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 274–283, 2009.
- S. Liu, D. G. Kurth, and D. Volkmer, “Polyoxometalates as pH-sensitive probes in self-assembled multilayers,” Chemical Communications, no. 9, pp. 976–977, 2002.
- Z. Takáts, J. M. Wiseman, B. Gologan, and R. G. Cooks, “Electrosonic spray ionization. A gentle technique for generating folded proteins and protein complexes in the gas phase and for studying ion-molecule reactions at atmospheric pressure,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 76, no. 14, pp. 4050–4058, 2004.
- G. Ramírez, M. C. Goya, L. Mendoza, B. Matsuhiro, M. Isaacs, and Y. Y. Chen, “Iron porphyrin-modified electrodes: influence of the method of modification on the stability and electroactivity in oxidation of sulfite or hydrogensulfite in ethanol-water solutions,” Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 62, pp. 2782–2791, 2009.
- H. J. Gao, Z. X. Bian, H. Y. Chen, Z. Q. Xue, and S. J. Pang, “A new type of organometallic system for high density data storage by scanning tunneling microscopy,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 272, no. 5-6, pp. 459–462, 1997.
- J. C. F. Rodríguez-Reyes and A. V. Teplyakov, “Chemistry of organometallic compounds on silicon: the first step in film growth,” Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 33, pp. 9164–9176, 2007.
- M. Grassi, D. A. W. Soares, A. A. A. De Queiroz, A. H. A. Bressiani, and J. C. Bressiani, “Organometallic chemical vapor deposition of compound semiconductors,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 112, no. 2-3, pp. 179–181, 2004.
- R. A. Fischer, J. Weiß, and W. Rogge, “Organometallic chemical vapour deposition of cobalt/indium thin films using the single-molecule precursors [(CO)4Co]aInR3−a (R = CH2CH2CH2NMe2; a = 1–3),” Polyhedron, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1203–1210, 1998.
- Y. Jeong, J. Lee, S. Ha, and S. H. Kim, “Fabrication of cobalt-organic composite thin film via plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition for antibacterial applications,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 517, no. 9, pp. 2855–2858, 2009.
- P. L. Musetha, The use of metal complexes to deposite metals calconide thin films and nanoparticles [Ph.D. thesis], University of Zululand, Richards Bay, South Africa, 2006.
- M. L. Hitchman and K. H. Jensen, Chemical Vapor Deposition: Principles and Applications, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1993.
- G. Hodes, Chemical Solution Deposition of Semiconductor Films, Merker Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- J. A. Ruffle, G. J. Knighton, and E. Y. Spencer, “Process for the production of sodium isopropyl xanthate,” Canadian Intellectual Property Office, CA, 489807, 1953.
- H. Wilhelm, “Process for preparing xanthates,” United States Patent Office, 2024925, 1935.
- H. Wilhelm, “Preparing of making xanthates,” United States Patent Office, 2024924, 1935.
- J. C. McCool, “Method of preparing alkali metal xanthates,” United States Patent Office, 2678939, 1954.
- H. Wilhelm, “Process of manufacturing sodium xanthates,” United States Patent Office, 1701264, 1929.
- A. López Valdivieso, A. A. Sánchez López, C. Ojeda Escamilla, and M. C. Fuerstenau, “Flotation and depression control of arsenopyrite through pH and pulp redox potential using xanthate as the collector,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 81, no. 1, pp. 27–34, 2006.
- J. D. Miller, J. Li, J. C. Davidtz, and F. Vos, “A review of pyrrhotite flotation chemistry in the processing of PGM ores,” Minerals Engineering, vol. 18, no. 8, pp. 855–865, 2005.
- J. Rubio, F. Capponi, R. T. Rodrigues, and E. Matiolo, “Enhanced flotation of sulfide fines using the emulsified oil extender technique,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 84, no. 1–4, pp. 41–50, 2007.
- A. Fehér, E. Urbán, I. Erős, P. Szabó-Révész, and E. Csányi, “Lyotropic liquid crystal preconcentrates for the treatment of periodontal disease,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 358, pp. 23–26, 2008.
- G. C. Armitage, “Periodontal diagnoses and classification of periodontal diseases,” Periodontology 2000, vol. 34, pp. 9–21, 2004.
- U. Bertram and R. Bodmeier, “Parameters affecting the drug release from in situ gelling nasal inserts,” European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 310–319, 2006.
- E. Pellizzeti and E. Pramauro, “Analytical applications of organized molecular assemblies,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 169, pp. 1–29, 1985.
- C. D. Stalikas, “Micelle-mediated extraction as a tool for separation and preconcentration in metal analysis,” Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 343–355, 2002.
- E. Pramauro and A. B. Prevot, “Solubilization in micellar systems. Analytical and environmental applications,” Pure and Applied Chemistry, vol. 67, pp. 551–559, 1995.
- J. L. Manzoori and A. Bavili-Tabrizi, “Cloud point preconcentration and flame atomic absorption spectrometric determination of Cd and Pb in human hair,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 470, no. 2, pp. 215–221, 2002.
- M. E. F. Laespada and J. L. Perez, “Micelle-mediated methodology for the preconcentration of uranium prior to its determination by flow injection,” Analyst, vol. 118, pp. 209–212, 1993.
- M. Ghaedi, “Selective and sensitized spectrophotometric determination of trace amounts of Ni(II) ion using α-benzyl dioxime in surfactant media,” Spectrochimica Acta Part A, vol. 66, pp. 295–301, 2007.
- G. D. L. Paleologos, S. M. Tzouwara-Karaynni, and M. T. Karayanis, “Micelle mediated methodology for the determination of free and bound iron in wines by flame atomic absorption spectrometry,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 458, no. 1, pp. 241–248, 2002.
- D. E. Zelmon, Z. Gebeyehu, D. Tomlin, and T. M. Cooper, “Investigation of transition metal-xanthate complexes for nonlinear optical applications,” in Proceedings of the MRS Spring Symposium, pp. 395–400, April 1998.
- I. Haiduc, R. F. Semeniuc, M. Campian, V. C. Kravtsov, Y. A. Simonov, and J. Lipkowski, “The reaction of nickel(II) xanthates with tetraphenyldiphosphinoethane (dppe) revisited. Formation and crystal structures of Ni3S2(S2COR)2(dppe) (R = Me, Et; dppe = Ph2PCH2CH2PPh2) at room temperature and of Ni(S2CO)(dppe) at 150 K,” Polyhedron, vol. 22, no. 21, pp. 2895–2900, 2003.
- E. Erdik, M. Obalı, N. Yüksekışık, A. Öktemer, and T. Pekel, Denel Organik Kimya. Gazi Kitapevi, Ankara, Turkey, 4 edition, 2007.
- N. Zohir, M. Bouhenguel, and A. E. Djebaili, “Synthesis and structural characterization of xanthate (KEX) in sight of their utilization in the processe s of sulphides flotation,” Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 469–477, 2009.
- M. L. Shankaranarayana and C. C. Patel, “Infrared spectra and the structures of xanthates and dixanthogens,” Canadian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 1633–1637, 1961.
- D. Fornasiero, M. Montalti, and J. Ralston, “Kinetics of adsorption of ethyl xanthate on pyrrhotite: in situ UV and infrared spectroscopic studies,” Journal of Colloid And Interface Science, vol. 172, no. 2, pp. 467–478, 1995.
- G. W. Watt and B. J. McCormick, “The infrared spectra and structure of transition metal xanthates,” Spectrochimica Acta, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 753–761, 1965.
- S. J. Cristol and D. G. Seapy, “New procedure for the transformation of alcohols to alkyl halides via xanthate esters and free-radical intermediates,” Journal of Organic Chemistry, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 132–136, 1982.
- A. V. Ivanov, “Copper(II) and Nickel(II) alkylxanthate complexes (R = C2H5, i-C3H7, i-C4H9, s-C4H9, and C5H11): EPR and solid-State 13C CP/MAS NMR Studies,” Russian Journal of Coordination Chemistry, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 480–485, 2004.
- H. Taş, Coordination Polymerization of Cyclic Ethers by Metal Xanthates and Carbamates, Yüksek Lisans Tezi, ODTU, Polimer Bilimi ve Teknolojisi Bölümü, Ankara, Turkey, 2003.
- G. A. Soomro, G. A. Shar, and M. I. Bhanger, “Spectrophotometric determination of copper(II) and palladium(II) complexes with isoamylxanthate in micellar media of SDS/Tween 80,” Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 143–147, 2004.
- M. Balci, Basic 1H- and 13C- NMR Spectroscopy, Elsevier, 2005.
- N. Benramdane, W. A. Murad, R. H. Misho, M. Ziane, and Z. Kebbab, “A chemical method for the preparation of thin films of CdO and ZnO,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 119–123, 1997.
- A. A. M. Farag, M. Cavas, F. Yakuphanoglu, and F. M. Amanullah, “Photoluminescence and optical properties of nanostructure Ni doped ZnO thin films prepared by sol-gel spin coating technique,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 509, no. 30, pp. 7900–7908, 2011.
- J. Santos-Cruz, G. Torres-Delgado, R. Castanedo-Perez, C. I. Zúñiga-Romero, and O. Zelaya-Angel, “Optical and electrical characterization of fluorine doped cadmium oxide thin films prepared by the sol-gel method,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 515, no. 13, pp. 5381–5385, 2007.
- F. Liu, Y. Lai, J. Liu et al., “Characterization of chemical bath deposited CdS thin films at different deposition temperature,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 493, no. 1-2, pp. 305–308, 2010.
- B. Pejova, I. Grozdanov, and A. Tanusevski, “Optical and thermal band gap energy of chemically deposited bismuth(III) selenide thin films,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 83, no. 2-3, pp. 245–249, 2004.
- H. Moualkia, S. Hariech, and M. S. Aida, “Structural and optical properties of CdS thin films grown by chemical bath deposition,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 518, no. 4, pp. 1259–1262, 2009.
- R. Kirschman, High-Temperature Electronics, IEEE Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- S. Kasap and P. Capper, Springer Handbook of Electronic and Photonic Materials, Springer, 2006.
- P. Blood and J. W. Orton, The Electrical Characterization of Semiconductors: Majority Carriers and Electron States, Academic Press, London, UK, 1992.
- P. Krulevitch, A. P. Lee, P. B. Ramsey, J. C. Trevino, J. Hamilton, and M. A. Northrup, “Thin film shape memory alloy microactuators,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 270–282, 1996.
- M. Singh, Y. K. Vijay, and I. P. Jain, “The effect of a sulfur layer on FeTi thin films obliquely deposited for hydrogen storage,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 101–104, 1991.
- F. Bakkaloğlu, H. İ. Karahan, H. Efeoğlu, M. Yıldırım, U. Çevik, and Y. K. Yoğurtçu, “Magnetic studies on electrodeposited Cu1−xCox alloy films,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 190, no. 3, pp. 193–198, 1998.
- Y. Shuai, X. Ou, C. Wu et al., “Substrate effect on the resistive switching in BiFeO3 thin films,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 111, Article ID 07D906, 2012.