- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164953, 6 pages
A Three-Dimensional Enormous Surface Area Aluminum Microneedle Array with Nanoporous Structure
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-3128, USA
2Department of Engineering Technology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-3128, USA
3Department of Energy Engineering, National United University, Miaoli 36003, Taiwan
Received 24 December 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Amir Kajbafvala
Copyright © 2013 Po Chun Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Poplausks, U. Malinovskis, J. Andzane, J. Svirksts, A. Viksna, I. Muiznieks, and D. Erts, “Electrochemically etched sharp aluminium probes with nanoporous aluminium oxide coatings: demonstration of addressed DNA delivery,” RSC Adv., vol. 4, no. 89, pp. 48480–48485, 2014.
- Dongmian Zang, Ruiwen Zhu, Wen Zhang, Jie Wu, Xinquan Yu, and Youfa Zhang, “Stearic acid modified aluminum surfaces with controlled wetting properties and corrosion resistances,” Corrosion Science, 2014.