- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181979, 6 pages
Electronic Structure and Energy Band of IIIA Doped Group ZnO Nanosheets
School of Physics, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, China
Received 7 March 2013; Revised 8 May 2013; Accepted 26 May 2013
Academic Editor: Huiwen Xu
Copyright © 2013 Xian-Yang Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Furdyna, “Diluted magnetic semiconductors,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 64, no. 4, article R29, 36 pages, 1988.
- T. Fukumura, Z. Jin, A. Ohtomo, H. Koinuma, and M. Kawasaki, “An oxide-diluted magnetic semiconductor: Mn-doped ZnO,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 75, no. 21, pp. 3366–3368, 1999.
- H. Ohno, “Making nonmagnetic semiconductors ferromagnetic,” Science, vol. 281, no. 5379, pp. 951–956, 1998.
- T. Dietl, H. Ohno, F. Matsukura, J. Cibert, and D. Ferrand, “Zener model description of ferromagnetism in zinc-blende magnetic semiconductors,” Science, vol. 287, no. 5455, pp. 1019–1022, 2000.
- Z. L. Wang, “Piezopotential gated nanowire devices: piezotronics and piezo-phototronics,” Nano Today, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 540–552, 2010.
- Z. K. Tang, G. Wang, P. Yu et al., “Room-temperature ultraviolet laser emission from self-assembled ZnO microcrystallite thin films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 72, no. 25, article 3270, 3 pages, 1998.
- M. Wang, K. E. Lee, S. H. Hahn et al., “Optical and photoluminescent properties of sol-gel Al-doped ZnO thin films,” Materials Letters, vol. 61, no. 4-5, pp. 1118–1121, 2007.
- Y. S. Yu, G. Y. Kim, and B. H. Min, “Optical charactereistic of Ga doped ZnO compound,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 24, p. 1865, 2003.
- R. Wang, A. W. Sleight, R. Platzer, and J. A. Gardner, “Nonstoichiometric zinc oxide and indium-doped zinc oxide: electrical conductivity and 111In-TDPAC studies,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 166–175, 1996.
- F. W. Xie, P. Yang, P. Li, and L. Q. Zhang, “First-principle study of optical properties of (N, Ga) codoped ZnO,” Optics Communications, vol. 285, p. 2660, 2012.
- I. V. Tudose, P. Horváth, M. Suchea, S. Christoulakis, T. Kitsopoulos, and G. Kiriakidis, “Correlation of ZnO thin film surface properties with conductivity,” Applied Physics A, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 57–61, 2007.
- C. Y. Zuo, J. Wen, S. L. Zhu, and C. Zhong, “The effect of C-Al (Ga) codoping on p-type tendency in zinc oxide by first-principles,” Optical Materials, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 595–598, 2010.
- X. C. Liu, J. Y. Ji, Q. J. Zhao, Q. L. Liu, P. Z. Sun, and L. H. Dong, “First-principles study on electronic structure of In-doped wurtzite ZnO,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 59, pp. 4925–4929, 2010.
- C. W. Zhang, S. S. Yan, P. J. Wang, P. Li, and F. B. Zheng, “First-principles study on the electronic and magnetic properties of hydrogenated CdS nanosheets,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 109, p. 094304, 2011.
- C. H. Liu, W. C. Yiu, F. C. K. Au, J. X. Ding, C. S. Lee, and S. T. Lee, “Electrical properties of zinc oxide nanowires and intramolecular p-n junctions,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 83, no. 15, pp. 3168–3170, 2003.
- X. Y. Kong, Y. Ding, R. Yang, and Z. L. Wang, “Single-crystal nanorings formed by epitaxial self-coiling of polar nanobelts,” Science, vol. 303, no. 5662, pp. 1348–1351, 2004.
- W. Z. Wang, B. Q. Zeng, J. Yang et al., “Aligned ultralong ZnO nanobelts and their enhanced field emission,” Advanced Materials, vol. 18, no. 24, pp. 3275–3278, 2006.
- M. H. Zhao, Z. L. Wang, and S. X. Mao, “Piezoelectric characterization individual zinc oxide nanobelt probed by piezoresponse force microscope,” Nano Letters, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 587–590, 2004.
- J. F. Conley, L. Stecker, and Y. Ono, “Directed integration of ZnO nanobridge devices on a Si substrate,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 22, Article ID 223114, 3 pages, 2005.
- M. H. Wu, Y. Pei, and X. C. Zeng, “Planar tetracoordinate carbon strips in edge decorated graphene nanoribbon,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 16, pp. 5554–5555, 2010.
- D. B. Buchholz, R. P. H. Chang, J. H. Song, and J. B. Ketterson, “Room-temperature ferromagnetism in Cu-doped ZnO thin films,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 8, Article ID 082504, 3 pages, 2005.
- Z. C. Tu, “First-principles study on physical properties of a single ZnO monolayer with graphene-like structure,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1182–1186, 2010.
- M. Topsakal, S. Cahangirov, E. Bekaroglu, and S. Ciraci, “First-principles study of zinc oxide honeycomb structures,” Physical Review B, vol. 80, no. 23, Article ID 235119, 14 pages, 2009.
- X. F. Wang, X. S. Chen, R. B. Dong, Y. Huang, and W. Liu, “Ferromagnetism in carbon-doped ZnO films from first-principle study,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 34, pp. 3091–3096, 2009.
- W. H. Zhang, F. C. Zhang, Z. Y. Zhang, J. F. Yan, and J. N. Yun, “Theoretical investigation on electronic and optical properties of ZnO doped with Al, Ga and In,” Journal of Functional Materials and Devices, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 153–158, 2009.
- X. J. Liu, Z. F. Zhou, L. W. Yang et al., “Correlation and size dependence of the lattice strain, binding energy, elastic modulus, and thermal stability for Au and Ag nanostructures,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 109, no. 7, Article ID 074319, 5 pages, 2011.
- S. B. Zhang and J. E. Northrup, “Chemical potential dependence of defect formation energies in GaAs: application to Ga self-diffusion,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 67, no. 17, pp. 2339–2342, 1991.
- E. Z. Liu and J. Z. Jiang, “Magnetism of O-terminated ZnO(0001) with adsorbates,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 36, pp. 16116–16120, 2009.