- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 197276, 5 pages
The Development of Photocatalyst with Hybrid Material CNT/TiO2 Thin Films for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell
1Green Energy Convergence Center, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Daehak-ro 61, Gumi, Gyeongbuk 703-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Gumi 703-701, Republic of Korea
Received 9 November 2012; Revised 3 June 2013; Accepted 18 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jie-Fang Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Yong Woo Kim and Sang Hee Park. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Kılıc, E. Gur, and S. Tuzemen, “Nanoporous ZnO photoelectrode for dye-sensitized solar cell,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 474656, 7 pages, 2012.
- M. N. Amalina, N. A. Rasheid, and M. Rusop, “The properties of sprayed nanostructured p-type cuI films for dye-sensitized solar cells application,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 637637, 6 pages, 2012.
- J. Teuscher, J. D. Decoppet, A. Punzi, S. M. Zakeeruddin, J. E. Moser, and M. Gratzel, “Photoinduced interfacial electron injection dynamics in dye-sensitized solar cells under photovoltaic operating conditions,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, vol. 3, no. 24, pp. 3786–3790, 2012.
- A. Hinsch, J. M. Kroon, R. Kern et al., “Long-term stability of dye-sensitised solar cells,” Progress in Photovoltaics, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 425–438, 2001.
- K. Tagami, N. Sasaki, and M. Tsukada, “Simulated nc-AFM images of Si(001) surface with nanotube tip,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 172, no. 3-4, pp. 301–306, 2001.
- X. Gong, J. Liu, S. Baskaran, R. D. Voise, and J. S. Young, “Surfactant-assisted processing of carbon nanotube/polymer composites,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1049–1052, 2000.
- H. Koerner, G. Price, N. A. Pearce, M. Alexander, and R. A. Vaia, “Remotely actuated polymer nanocomposites stress-recovery of carbon-nanotube-filled thermoplastic elastomers,” Nature Materials, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 115–120, 2004.
- J. K. W. Sandler, J. E. Kirk, I. A. Kinloch, M. S. P. Shaffer, and A. H. Windle, “Ultra-low electrical percolation threshold in carbon-nanotube-epoxy composites,” Polymer, vol. 44, no. 19, pp. 5893–5899, 2003.
- Y. Liu, J. R. Jennings, S. M. Zakeeruddin, M. Gratzel, and Q. Wang, “Heterogeneous electron transfer from dye-sensitized nanocrystalline TiO2 to [Co(bpy)3]3+: insights gained from impedance spectroscopy,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 135, no. 10, pp. 3939–3952, 2013.
- N. Grossiord, O. Regev, J. Loos, J. Meuldijk, and C. E. Koning, “Time-dependent study of the exfoliation process of carbon nanotubes in aqueous dispersions by using UV-visible spectroscopy,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 77, no. 16, pp. 5135–5139, 2005.
- D. B. Mawhinney, V. Naumenko, A. Kuznetsova, J. T. Yates Jr., J. Liu, and R. E. Smalley, “Surface defect site density on single walled carbon nanotubes by titration,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 324, no. 1-3, pp. 213–216, 2000.