- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 198096, 11 pages
Self-Propagating Reactive Fronts in Compacts of Multilayered Particles
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
3Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Duke University, 144 Hudson Hall, Box 90300, Durham, NC 27708, USA
Received 6 December 2012; Accepted 16 February 2013
Academic Editor: Tianxi Liu
Copyright © 2013 Ihab Sraj et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seoung Woo Kuk, Ho Jin Ryu, and Jin Yu, “Self-propagation Combustion Behavior with Varying Al/Ni Ratios in Compression-Bonded Ni-sputtered Al Foil Multilayers,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 2014.
- Ihab Sraj, Paul E. Specht, Naresh N. Thadhani, Timothy P. Weihs, and Omar M. Knio, “Numerical simulation of shock initiation of Ni/Al multilayered composites,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 115, no. 2, pp. 023515, 2014.