- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 201845, 4 pages
A Novel Technique for the Synthesis of Nanodiamond Powder
1Institute of Nuclear Physics and Chemistry, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Mianyang 621900, China
2Geodynamics Research Center, Ehime University, Matsuyama 790-8577, Japan
Received 15 March 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Ping Xiao
Copyright © 2013 Leiming Fang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Krueger, “Diamond nanoparticles: jewels for chemistry and physics,” Advanced Materials, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 2445–2449, 2008.
- A. M. Schrand, S. A. C. Hens, and O. A. Shenderova, “Nanodiamond particles: properties and perspectives for bioapplications,” Critical Reviews in Solid State and Materials Sciences, vol. 34, no. 1-2, pp. 18–74, 2009.
- V. N. Mochalin, O. Shenderova, D. Ho, and Y. Gogotsi, “The properties and applications of nanodiamonds,” Nature Nanotechnology, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 11–23, 2012.
- V. V. Danilenko, “Nanocarbon phase diagram and conditions for detonation nanodiamond formation,” in Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Ultrananocrystalline Diamond, D. M. Gruen, O. A. Shenderova, and A. Y. Vul, Eds., vol. 192, pp. 181–198, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- V. Y. Dolmatov, “On the mechanism of detonation nanodiamond synthesis,” Journal of Superhard Materials, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 233–240, 2008.
- M. Ozawa, M. Inaguma, M. Takahashi, F. Kataoka, A. Krüger, and E. Osawa, “Preparation and behavior of brownish, clear nanodiamond colloids,” Advanced Materials, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 1201–1206, 2007.
- E. Osawa, “Recent progress and perspectives in single-digit nanodiamond,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 2018–2022, 2007.
- L. Fang, H. Ohfuji, T. Shinmei, and T. Irifune, “Experimental study on the stability of graphitic C3N4 under high pressure and high temperature,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 20, no. 5-6, pp. 819–825, 2011.
- Q. Guo, Y. Xie, X. Wang, S. Lv, T. Hou, and X. Liu, “Characterization of well-crystallized graphitic carbon nitride nanocrystallites via a benzene-thermal route at low temperatures,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 380, no. 1-2, pp. 84–87, 2003.
- D. A. Young, C. S. Zha, R. Boehler et al., “Diatomic melting curves to very high pressure,” Physical Review B, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 5353–5356, 1987.
- C. L. Guillou, F. Brunet, T. Irifune, H. Ohfuji, and J. N. Rouzaud, “Nanodiamond nucleation below 2273 K at 15 GPa from carbons with different structural organizations,” Carbon, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 636–648, 2007.
- F. Ye and K. Lu, “Crystallization kinetics of amorphous solids under pressure,” Physical Review B, vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 7018–7024, 2009.