- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281841, 7 pages
Thermodynamic Property Study of Nanostructured Mg-H, Mg-Ni-H, and Mg-Cu-H Systems by High Pressure DSC Method
1International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (WPI- I2CNER), Kyushu University, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
2Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences (BNLMS), and The State Key Laboratory of Rare Earth Materials Chemistry and Applications, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Jianxin Zou
Copyright © 2013 Huaiyu Shao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Toshifumi Hongo, Kaveh Edalati, Hideaki Iwaoka, Makoto Arita, Junko Matsuda, Etsuo Akiba, and Zenji Horita, “High-pressure torsion of palladium: Hydrogen-induced softening and plasticity in ultrafine Grains and Hydrogen-induced hardening and embrittlement in coarse Grains,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2014.
- Eli Grigorova, Maya Spassova, Mitko Khristov, Boyko Tsyntsarski, and Tony Spassov, “High-pressure DSC study on the hydriding and dehydriding of Mg/C nanocomposites,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 265–272, 2014.