- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 309617, 7 pages
Improved Processing of Carbon Nanotube Yarn
1Department of Chemical and Material Science Engineering, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0012, USA
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0072, USA
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 10 March 2013
Academic Editor: Qian-Ming Gong
Copyright © 2013 Chaminda Jayasinghe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vesselin Shanov, Wondong Cho, Rachit Malik, Noe Alvarez, Mark Haase, Brad Ruff, Nicholas Kienzle, Timothy Ochmann, David Mast, and Mark Schulz, “CVD growth, characterization and applications of carbon nanostructured materials,” Surface and Coatings Technology, 2013.
- Xia Liu, and Qing-Sheng Yang, “Plastic deformation and failure mechanisms of collapsed-carbon nanotube fibers by coarse-grained molecular dynamic simulations,” International Journal of Plasticity, 2014.
- Christopher B Jacobs, Ilia N. Ivanov, Michael D. Nguyen, Alexander G. Zestos, and B. Jill Venton, “High temporal resolution measurements of dopamine with carbon nanotube yarn microelectrodes,” Analytical Chemistry, pp. 140516035213009, 2014.
- Jandro L. Abot, Tareq Alosh, and Kalayu Belay, “Strain dependence of electrical resistance in carbon nanotube yarns,” Carbon, 2014.