- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 316401, 6 pages
Research on the Microstructure and Property of an Anion Rubber Modified Asphalt
1College of Textile Engineering and Art, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan 030024, China
2State Key Laboratory of Metastable Materials Science and Technology (Yanshan University), Qinhuangdao 066004, China
3Hesen Chemical Technology Co. Ltd., Chengdu 610072, China
4Hebei Key Laboratory of Applied Chemistry, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
Received 9 March 2013; Accepted 28 April 2013
Academic Editor: Christian Brosseau
Copyright © 2013 Wei Hong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. M. Lv, Asphalt Mixture Design Theory and Methods, Tongji University Press, Shanghai, China, 2001.
- S. L. Aleksandrova, A. I. Kartashevskii, and V. E. Tirakyan, “Compatibility of rubbers with asphalt components and properties of artificial compounded asphalts,” Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 419–422, 1981.
- A. P. Krueger, “The biological effects of air ions,” International Journal of Biometeorology, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 205–206, 1985.
- T. Ryushi, I. Kita, T. Sakurai et al., “The effect of exposure to negative air ions on the recovery of physiological responses after moderate endurance exercise,” International Journal of Biometeorology, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 132–136, 1998.
- T. D. Thanh, N. D. Mao, N. T. K. Ngan, et al., “Study structure and properties of nanocomposite material based on unsaturated polyester with clay modified by poly (ethylene oxide),” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 841813, 5 pages, 2012.
- J. Yu, M. Jaroniec, H. Yu, et al., “Synthesis, characterization, properties, and applications of nanosized photocatalytic materials,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 783686, 3 pages, 2012.
- W. Hong, Q. Li, Z. Lv, G. Guan, and G. Xing, “Preparation and properties of anion rubber-modified asphalt,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Materials for Renewable Energy and Environment (ICMREE '11), pp. 932–935, May 2011.
- Highway Asphalt Pavement Construction Technical Standard, JTGF40-2004, Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- The Test Criterion for Highway Project Pitch and Pitch Compounds, JTJ052-2000, Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2000.
- X. D. Wang, Guide for Design and Construction of Asphalt Rubber and Mixture, Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2008.
- Y. Ma, Q. Li, Y. Di, and M. Zhang, “Research on superfine wool surface texture modified in biochemistry,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 96, pp. 189–196, 2010.
- L. Xie and Q. S. Li, “Research on nature rubber modification,” World Rubber Industry, vol. 35, pp. 1–4, 2008.
- L. Xie, Q. S. Li, and M. Zhao, “The design and exploiture of anion elastomer,” China Rubber Science and Technology Market, vol. 9, pp. 21–24, 2008.
- Asphalt Rubber For Highway Engineering, JT/T 798-2011, Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2011.
- W. Hong, Q. S. Li, G. Q. Quan, et al., “Pavement performance and application of anion rubber-modified asphalt,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 57, pp. 2323–2328, 2012.
- P. Xi, X. Gu, B. Cheng, and Y. Wang, “Preparation and characterization of a novel polymeric based solid-solid phase change heat storage material,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 1522–1528, 2009.
- W. Hong, Q. S. Li, Y. Ma, et al., “Research progress on polymer nanocomposite phase change storage energy material,” Polymer Bulletin, vol. 137, pp. 94–98, 2010.
- J. T. Yeh, H. H. Hsiung, W. Wei, P. Zhu, K. N. Chen, and T. Jiang, “Negative air ion releasing properties of tourmaline/bamboo charcoal compounds containing ethylene propylene diene terpolymer/polypropylene composites,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 1097–1110, 2009.
- X. M. Wang, Q. S. Li, S. T. Qi, et al., “The release anion polymer natural asphalt composites,” China Patent CN102199358A, 2011.
- B. F. Li, Q. S. Li, and X. M. Wang, “The asphalt concrete pavement materials of release anions,” China Patent CN102199017A, 2011.