- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 320375, 5 pages
Fabrication and Characterization of Thin Film Solar Cell Made from CuIn0.75Ga0.25S2 Wurtzite Nanoparticles
1Institute for Solar Energy, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian, China
2Department of Chemistry, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209, USA
Received 20 February 2013; Revised 17 April 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Weidong Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Fengyan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. Guo, G. M. Ford, H. W. Hillhouse, and R. Agrawal, “Sulfide nanocrystal inks for dense Cu(In1−xGax)(S1−ySey)2 absorber films and their photovoltaic performance,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 3060–3065, 2009.
- Q. Guo, S. J. Kim, M. Kar et al., “Development of CulnSe2 nanocrystal and nanoring inks for low-cost solar cells,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 9, pp. 2982–2987, 2008.
- B. D. Weil, S. T. Connor, and Y. Cui, “CuInS2 solar cells by air-stable ink rolling,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 19, pp. 6642–6643, 2010.
- M. G. Panthani, V. Akhavan, B. Goodfellow et al., “Synthesis of CuInS2, CuInSe2, and Cu(InxGa1−x)Se2 (CIGS) nanocrystal “inks” for printable photovoltaics,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 49, pp. 16770–16777, 2008.
- L. Li, N. Coates, and D. Moses, “Solution-processed inorganic solar cell based on in situ synthesis and film deposition of CuInS2 nanocrystals,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 22–23, 2010.
- Q. Yunxia, L. Qiangchun, T. Kaibin, L. Zhenghua, R. Zhibiao, and L. Xianming, “Synthesis and characterization of nanostructured wurtzite CuInS2: a new cation disordered polymorph of CuInS2,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 10, pp. 3939–3944, 2009.
- M. E. Norako and R. L. Brutchey, “Synthesis of metastable wurtzite CuInSe2 nanocrystals,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 1613–1615, 2010.
- M. E. Norako, M. A. Franzman, and R. L. Brutchey, “Growth kinetics of monodisperse Cu-In-S nanocrystals using a dialkyl disulfide sulfur source,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 21, no. 18, pp. 4299–4304, 2009.
- D. Pan, L. An, Z. Sun et al., “Synthesis of Cu-In-S ternary nanocrystals with tunable structure and composition,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 17, pp. 5620–5621, 2008.
- S. K. Batabyal, L. Tian, N. Venkatram, W. Ji, and J. J. Vittal, “Phase-selective synthesis of CuInS2 nanocrystals,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 33, pp. 15037–15042, 2009.
- Y.-H. A. Wang, X. Zhang, N. Bao, B. Lin, and A. Gupta, “Synthesis of shape-controlled monodisperse wurtzite CuInxGa1−xS2 semiconductor nanocrystals with tunable band gap,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 133, no. 29, pp. 11072–11075, 2011.
- S. T. Connor, C.-M. Hsu, B. D. Weil, S. Aloni, and Y. Cui, “Phase transformation of biphasic Cu2S-CuInS2 to monophasic CuInS2 nanorods,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 131, no. 13, pp. 4962–4966, 2009.
- B. Koo, R. N. Patel, and B. A. Korgel, “Wurtzite-Chalcopyrite polytypism in CuInS2 nanodisks,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 1962–1966, 2009.
- K. Nose, Y. Soma, T. Omata, and S. Otsuka-Yao-Matsuo, “Synthesis of ternary CuInS2 nanocrystals; phase determination by complex ligand species,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 21, no. 13, pp. 2607–2613, 2009.
- C. Steinhagen, V. A. Akhavan, B. W. Goodfellow et al., “Solution-liquid-solid synthesis of CuInSe2 nanowires and their implementation in photovoltaic devices,” ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 1781–1785, 2011.
- U. Rau and H. W. Schock, Clean Electricity from Photovolatics, vol. 1, Imperial College Press, London, UK, 2001.
- C. Sun, J. S. Gardner, G. Long et al., “Controlled stoichiometry for quaternary chalcopyrite nanoparticles from single-source precursors via microwave irradiation,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 2699–2701, 2010.
- C. Sun, R. D. Westover, G. Long et al., “A large-scale synthesis and characterization of quaternary chalcopyrite nanoparticles via microwave batch reactions,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 545234, 8 pages, 2011.
- K. R. Margulieux, C. Sun, L. N. Zakharov, A. W. Holland, and J. J. Pak, “Stepwise introduction of thiolates in copper-indium binuclear complexes,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 3959–3961, 2010.
- W. Hirpo, S. Dhingra, A. C. Sutorik, and M. G. Kanatzidis, “Synthesis of mixed copper-indium chalcogenolates. single-source precursors for the photovoltaic materials CuInQ2 (Q = S, Se),” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 115, no. 4, pp. 1597–1599, 1993.
- K. K. Banger, M. H.-C. Jin, J. D. Harris, P. E. Fanwick, and A. F. Hepp, “A new facile route for the preparation of single-source precursors for bulk, thin-film, and nanocrystallite I-III-VI semiconductors,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 42, no. 24, pp. 7713–7715, 2003.
- R. Brini, M. Kanzari, B. Rezig, and J. Werckmann, “Effect of annealing on properties of CuInS2 thin films,” The European Physical Journal Applied Physics, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 153–158, 2005.