- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 321261, 11 pages
Feasibility Assessment of Thermal Management System for Green Power Sources Using Nanofluid
Department of Industrial Education, National Taiwan Normal University, No. 162, Sec. 1, He-ping East Road, Section 1, Da-an District, Taipei City 10610, Taiwan
Received 20 July 2013; Accepted 2 August 2013
Academic Editor: Yanbao Zhao
Copyright © 2013 Yi-Hsuan Hung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bui Hung Thang, Pham Van Trinh, Nguyen Van Chuc, Phan Hong Khoi, and Phan Ngoc Minh, “Heat Dissipation for Microprocessor Using Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Based Liquid,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Bh Bui Hung Thang, Pv Pham Van Trinh, Ld Le Dinh Quang, Nt Nguyen Thi Huong, Ph Phan Hong Khoi, and Pn Phan Ngoc Minh, “Heat dissipation for the Intel Core i5 processor using multiwalled carbon-nanotube-based ethylene glycol,” Journal of The Korean Physical Society, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 312–316, 2014.
- Yi-Hsuan Hung, and Hung-Jhih Gu, “Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Nanofluids Used for Heat Dissipation in Hybrid Green Energy Systems,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Bui Hung Thang, Le Dinh Quang, Nguyen Manh Hong, Phan Hong Khoi, and Phan Ngoc Minh, “Application of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Nanofluid for 450 W LED Floodlight,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.