- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 346274, 9 pages
Fabrication of Gold Nanochains with Octreotide Acetate Template
1Applying Chemistry Key Lab of Hebei Province, College of Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Yanshan University, No. 438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
2Oncology Department of Qinhuangdao First Hospital, No. 258 Wenhua Road, Qinhuangdao 066000, China
Received 23 April 2013; Accepted 5 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xinqing Chen
Copyright © 2013 Jing Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Krpetić, P. Nativo, F. Porta, and M. Brust, “A multidentate peptide for stabilization and facile bioconjugation of gold Nanoparticles,” Bioconjugate Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 619–624, 2009.
- H. Jaganathan and A. Ivanisevic, “In vivo molecular probing of cellular ompartments with gold nanoparticles and nanoaggregates,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 1407–1413, 2010.
- A. Housni, M. Ahmed, S. Liu, and R. Narain, “Monodisperse protein stabilized gold nanoparticles via a simple photochemical process,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 32, pp. 12282–12290, 2008.
- T. Jiao, Y. Wang, W. Guo et al., “Synthesis and photocatalytic property of gold nano- particles by using a series of bolaform Schiff base amphiphiles,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 4203–4209, 2012.
- H. Ba, J. Rodríguez-Fernández, F. D. Stefani, and J. Feldmann, “Immobilization of gold nanoparticles on living cell membranes upon controlled lipid binding,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 3006–3012, 2010.
- M. E. Ali, S. Mustafa, Y. B. Che Man, and K. N. Islam, “Gold nanoparticle sensor for the visual detection of pork adulteration in meatball formulation,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 103607, 7 pages, 2012.
- Y. Ponce de León, J. L. Pichardo-Molina, N. Alcalá Ochoa, and D. Luna-Moreno, “Contrast enhan- cement of optical coherence tomography images using branched gold nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2012, Article ID 571015, 9 pages, 2012.
- M. A. Colleen, C. D. James, and M. M. Mathew, “Investigation of the drug binding properties and cytotoxicity of DNA-capped nanoparticles designed as delivery vehicles for the anticancer doxorubicin and actinomycin D,” Bioconjugate Chemistry, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 2061–2070, 2012.
- J. Nam, N. Won, H. Jin, H. Chung, and S. Kim, “pH-induced aggregation of gold nanoparticles for photothermal cancer therapy,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 131, no. 38, pp. 13639–13645, 2009.
- K. Matsuda, H. Yamaguchi, T. Sakano, M. Ikeda, N. Tanifuji, and M. Irie, “Conductance photoswitching of diarylethene-gold nanoparticle network induced by photochromic reaction,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 43, pp. 17005–17010, 2008.
- M. Zhou, S. Chen, S. Zhao, and H. Ma, “Preparation of gold nanoplates by an electrochemical method,” Chemistry Letters, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 1670–1671, 2005.
- S. K. Seol, D. Kim, S. Jung, W. S. Chang, and J. T. Kim, “One-step synthesis of PEG-coated gold nanoparticles by rapid microwave heating,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, Article ID 531760, 6 pages, 2013.
- M. Yamamoto, Y. Kashiwagi, T. Sakata, H. Mori, and M. Nakamoto, “Synthesis and morphology of star-shaped gold nanoplates protected by poly(N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone),” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 17, no. 22, pp. 5391–5393, 2005.
- R. Djalali, Y.-F. Chen, and H. Matsui, “Au nanocrystal growth on nanotubes controlled by conformations and charges of sequenced peptide templates,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 125, no. 19, pp. 5873–5879, 2003.
- F. Griffin, A. Ongaro, and D. Fitzmaurice, “DNA-templated assembly of nanoscale wires and protein-functionalized nanogap contacts,” Analyst, vol. 129, no. 12, pp. 1171–1175, 2004.
- J. Zhang, Y. Liu, Y. Ke, and H. Yan, “Periodic square-like gold nanoparticle arrays templated by self-assembled 2D DNA nanogrids on a surface,” Nano Letters, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 248–251, 2006.
- A. A. A. Aljabali, G. P. Lomonossoff, and D. J. Evans, “CPMV-polyelectrolyte-templated gold nanoparticles,” Biomacromolecules, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 2723–2728, 2011.
- L. M. Forbes, A. P. Goodwin, and J. N. Cha, “Tunable size and shape control of platinum nanocrystals from a single peptide sequence,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 6524–6528, 2010.
- Y. Iwase and Y. Maitani, “Octreotide-targeted liposomes loaded with CPT-11 enhanced cytotoxicity for the treatment of medullary thyroid carcinoma,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 330–337, 2011.
- H. M. Bigott-Hennkens, S. Junnotula, L. Ma, F. Gallazzi, M. R. Lewis, and S. S. Jurisson, “Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of a rhenium-cyclized somatostatin derivative series,” Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 51, no. 5, pp. 1223–1230, 2008.
- D. T.-W. Lau, J. W. Sharkey, L. Petryk, F. A. Mancuso, Z. Yu, and F. L. S. Tse, “Effect of current magnitude and drug concentration on iontophoretic delivery of octreotide acetate (Sandostatin) in the rabbit,” Pharmaceutical Research, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 1742–1746, 1994.
- D. Toroz and S. Corni, “Peptide synthesis of gold nanoparticles: the early steps of gold reduction investigated by density functional theory,” Nano Letters, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1313–1318, 2011.
- Y. N. Tan, J. Y. Lee, and D. I. C. Wang, “Aspartic acid synthesis of crystalline gold nanoplates, nanoribbons, and nanowires in aqueous solutions,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 14, pp. 5463–5470, 2008.
- C. M. Niemeyer and U. Simon, “DNA-based assembly of metal nanoparticles,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, no. 18, pp. 3641–3655, 2005.
- C. Radloff, R. A. Vaia, J. Brunton, G. T. Bouwer, and V. K. Ward, “Metal nanoshell assembly on a virus bioscaffold,” Nano Letters, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 1187–1191, 2005.
- Y. N. Tan, J. Y. Lee, and D. I. C. Wang, “Uncovering the design rules for peptide synthesis of metal nanoparticles,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 16, pp. 5677–5686, 2010.
- L. Kemal, X. C. Jiang, K. Wong, and A. B. Yu, “Experiment and theoretical study of poly(vinyl pyrrolidone)-controlled gold nanoparticles,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 40, pp. 15656–15664, 2008.
- P. P. Surujpaul, C. Gutiérrez-Wing, B. Ocampo-García et al., “Gold nanoparticles conjugated to [Tyr3]Octreotide peptide,” Biophysical Chemistry, vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 83–90, 2008.
- M. Filali, M. A. R. Meier, U. S. Schubert, and J.-F. Gohy, “Star-block copolymers as templates for the preparation of stable gold nanoparticles,” Langmuir, vol. 21, no. 17, pp. 7995–8000, 2005.
- J. Majimel, D. Bacinello, E. Durand, F. Vallée, and M. Tréguer-Delapierre, “Synthesis of hybrid gold-gold sulfide colloidal particles,” Langmuir, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 4289–4294, 2008.
- K. L. Kelly, E. Coronado, L. L. Zhao, and G. C. Schatz, “The optical properties of metal nanoparticles: the influence of size, shape, and dielectric environment,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 107, no. 3, pp. 668–677, 2003.
- G. Wang and W. Sun, “Optical limiting of Gold nanoparticle aggregates induced by electrolytes,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 110, no. 42, pp. 20901–20905, 2006.
- N. Lewinski, V. Colvin, and R. Drezek, “Cytotoxicity of nanopartides,” Small, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 26–49, 2008.
- R. Shukla, V. Bansal, M. Chaudhary, A. Basu, R. R. Bhonde, and M. Sastry, “Biocompatibility of gold nanoparticles and their endocytotic fate inside the cellular compartment: a microscopic overview,” Langmuir, vol. 21, no. 23, pp. 10644–10654, 2005.
- Y.-K. Yang, S. Lee, and J. Tae, “A goid(III) ion-Selective fluorescent probe and its application to bioimagings,” Organic Letters, vol. 11, no. 24, pp. 5610–5613, 2009.
- E. Nyarko, T. Hara, D. J. Grab et al., “In vitro toxicity of palladium(II) and gold(III) porphyrins and their aqueous metal ion counterparts on Trypanosoma brucei brucei growth,” Chemico-Biological Interactions, vol. 148, no. 1-2, pp. 19–25, 2004.