- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352157, 6 pages
Hydrothermal Synthesis of SBA-15 Using Sodium Silicate Derived from Coal Gangue
State Environmental Protection Key Laboratory of Efficient Utilization Technology of Coal Waste Resources, Institute of Resource and Environment, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Received 30 December 2012; Accepted 20 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yongcheng Jin
Copyright © 2013 Jing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G.-l. Yang, R.-S. Yang, Q. Tong, and C. Huo, “Coalmine green mining with Gangue backfilling technique,” Procedia Environmental Sciences, vol. 10, pp. 1205–1209, 2011.
- N. Zhang, H. Sun, X. Liu, and J. Zhang, “Early-age characteristics of red mud-coal gangue cementitious material,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 167, no. 1–3, pp. 927–932, 2009.
- H. Yang, R. Xu, X. Xue, F. Li, and G. Li, “Hybrid surfactant-templated mesoporous silica formed in ethanol and its application for heavy metal removal,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 152, no. 2, pp. 690–698, 2008.
- L. Yang, Y. Wang, G. Luo, and Y. Dai, “Preparation and functionalization of mesoporous silica spheres as packing materials for HPLC,” Particuology, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 143–148, 2008.
- R. Ishii, T. Itoh, T. Yokoyama, et al., “On-chip encapsulation of lipase using mesoporous silica: a new route to enzyme microreactors,” Materials Letters, vol. 63, no. 28, pp. 2445–2448, 2009.
- J. Fan, J. Lei, C. Yu, B. Tu, and D. Zhao, “Hard-templating synthesis of a novel rod-like nanoporous calcium phosphate bioceramics and their capacity as antibiotic carriers,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 103, no. 2-3, pp. 489–493, 2007.
- L. Cao and M. Kruk, “Facile method to synthesize platelet SBA-15 silica with highly ordered large mesopores,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 361, no. 2, pp. 472–476, 2011.
- P. F. Fulvio, S. Pikus, and M. Jaroniec, “Short-time synthesis of SBA-15 using various silica sources,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 287, no. 2, pp. 717–720, 2005.
- X. Pang and F. Tang, “Morphological control of mesoporous materials using inexpensive silica sources,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 85, no. 1-2, pp. 1–6, 2005.
- D. Pan, L. Tan, K. Qian et al., “Synthesis of highly ordered and hydrothermally stable mesoporous materials using sodium silicate as a precursor,” Materials Letters, vol. 64, no. 13, pp. 1543–1545, 2010.
- Y. Ding, G. Yin, X. Liao, Z. Huang, X. Chen, and Y. Yao, “Key role of sodium silicate modulus in synthesis of mesoporous silica SBA-15 rods with controllable lengths and diameters,” Materials Letters, vol. 75, pp. 45–47, 2012.
- J. M. Kim and G. D. Stucky, “Synthesis of highly ordered mesoporous silica materials using sodium silicate and amphiphilic block copolymers,” Chemical Communications, no. 13, pp. 1159–1160, 2000.
- G. Chandrasekar, K. S. You, J. W. Ahn, and W. S. Ahn, “Synthesis of hexagonal and cubic mesoporous silica using power plant bottom ash,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 111, no. 1–3, pp. 455–462, 2008.
- M. Halina, S. Ramesh, M. A. Yarmo, and R. A. Kamarudin, “Non-hydrothermal synthesis of mesoporous materials using sodium silicate from coal fly ash,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 101, no. 2-3, pp. 344–351, 2007.
- R. S. Blissett and N. A. Rowson, “A review of the multi-component utilisation of coal fly ash,” Fuel, vol. 97, pp. 1–23, 2012.
- I. Majchrzak-Kucęba and W. Nowak, “Characterization of MCM-41 mesoporous materials derived from polish fly ashes,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 101, no. 1–4, pp. 100–111, 2011.
- N. Wen, G. Renyou, and L. Cuiwei, “A study of producing light refractory bricks of mullite by using coal gangues as raw materials,” Contributions to Geology and Mineral Resources Research, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 79–86, 1997 (Chinese).
- Y. Yao and H. Sun, “A novel silica alumina-based backfill material composed of coal refuse and fly ash,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 214, pp. 71–82, 2012.
- C.-L. Park, B.-G. Kim, and Y. Yu, “The regeneration of waste foundry sand and residue stabilization using coal refuse,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 204, pp. 176–182, 2012.
- M. Yang, Z. Guo, and Y. Deng, “Preparation of CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 glass ceramics from coal gangue,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 103, pp. 112–115, 2012.
- K. S. W. Sing, D. H. Everett, R. A. W. Haul, et al., “Physical and biophysical chemistry division commission on colloid and surface chemistry including catalysis,” Pure and Applied Chemistry, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 603–619, 1985.
- W. Wang, W. Shan, H. Ru, and N. Wu, “A facile and versatile partitioned cooperative self-assembly process to prepare SBA-15s with larger mesopores, high microporosity and tunable particle sizes,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 32, pp. 12059–12067, 2011.