- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 357069, 6 pages
A Simple Approach for the Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Mediated by Layered Double Hydroxide
1Instituto de Química, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, CT Bloco A, Lab 641, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21941-909, Brazil
2Instituto de Química, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Macaé, RJ 27930-560, Brazil
3Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, CT Bloco F, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21949-900, Brazil
Received 11 June 2013; Accepted 30 August 2013
Academic Editor: Marinella Striccoli
Copyright © 2013 Aires da Conceição Silva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aires da Conceição Silva, Jaqueline Dias Senra, Andréa Luzia Ferreira de Souza, and Luiz Fernando Brum Malta, “A Ternary Catalytic System for the Room Temperature Suzuki-Miyaura Reaction in Water,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Shifeng Li, Yanming Shen, Min Xiao, Dongbin Liu, Lihui Fan, and Zhigang Zhang, “Simultaneous Intercalation of 1-Naphthylacetic Acid and Indole-3-butyric Acid into Layered Double Hydroxides and Controlled Release Properties,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.