- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 367510, 8 pages
Preparation of Smooth Surface TiO2 Photoanode for High Energy Conversion Efficiency in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
1Institute of Organic and Polymeric Materials, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
2Department of Chemistry, National Central University, Chung-Li 32001, Taiwan
Received 14 December 2012; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2013 Sasipriya Kathirvel et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liqiu Wang, Pengjun Wang, Yang Liu, Weiwei Nie, Xiaofei Lv, Yue Wei, Yangyang Hao, Hailing Yu, Liang Tian, Lihui Zheng, and Liuqing Yang, “Near-Infrared Indocyanine Materials for Bioanalysis and Nano-TiO2 Photoanodes of Solar Cell,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Mohamad Mohsen Momeni, and Mir Ghasem Hosseini, “Different TiO2 nanotubes for back illuminated dye sensitized solar cell: fabrication, characterization and electrochemical impedance properties of DSSCs,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2014.
- Sasipriya Kathirvel, Chaochin Su, Hsuan-Ching Lin, Bo-Ren Chen, and Wen-Ren Li, “Facile non-hydrolytic solvothermal synthesis of one dimensional TiO2 nanorods for efficient dye-sensitized solar cells,” Materials Letters, 2014.
- Sasipriya Kathirvel, Chaochin Su, Chingwen Hsu, Shih-Yu Ho, Bo-Ren Chen, and Wen-Ren Li, “Effect of open- and close-ended TiO2 nanotube arrays on transparent conducting substrates for dye-sensitized solar cells application,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 16, no. 5, 2014.
- Majeed A. Shaheed, and Falah H. Hussein, “Adsorption of Reactive Black 5 on Synthesized Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles: Equilibrium Isotherm and Kinetic Studies,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Riccardo Bendoni, Nicola Sangiorgi, Alex Sangiorgi, and Alessandra Sanson, “Role of water in TiO2 screen-printing inks for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Solar Energy, vol. 122, pp. 497–507, 2015.