- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 368191, 1 page
Nanofiber Manufacture, Properties, and Applications
1Australian Future Fibres Research and Innovation Centre, Institute for Frontier Materials, Deakin University, Geelong, VIC 3217, Australia
2Faculty of Textile Engineering and Centre for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation, Technical University of Liberec, 461 17 Liberece, Czech Republic
3Nonwovens Research Laboratory, The University of Tennessee, 1321 White Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37996, USA
Received 17 December 2012; Accepted 17 December 2012
Copyright © 2013 Tong Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weigen Chen, Qu Zhou, Lingna Xu, Fu Wan, Shudi Peng, and Wen Zeng, “Improved Methane Sensing Properties of Co-Doped SnO2 Electrospun Nanofibers,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- K. Govardhan, and Andrews Nirmala Grace, “Temperature Optimized Ammonia and Ethanol Sensing Using Ce Doped Tin Oxide Thin Films in a Novel Flow Metric Gas Sensing Chamber,” Journal of Sensors, vol. 2016, pp. 1–12, 2016.