- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371356, 8 pages
Semiconductor Photocatalyst: Possibilities and Challenges
Department of Applied Physics, Key Laboratory for Micro-Nano Physics and Technology of Hunan Province, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
Received 30 January 2013; Accepted 8 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yongzhu Fu
Copyright © 2013 Gui-Fang Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jf Zhang Jinfeng, and T Zhang Tao, “Preparation and Characterization of Highly Efficient and Stable Visible-Light-Responsive Photocatalyst AgBr/Ag3PO4,” Journal of Nanomaterials, 2013.
- Si-Qi Zhan, Hui Wan, Liang Xu, Wei-Qing Huang, Gui-Fang Huang, Jin-Ping Long, and P. Peng, “Native vacancy defects in bismuth sulfide,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 28, no. 23, 2014.
- Hui Wan, Liang Xu, Wei-Qing Huang, Gui-Fang Huang, Chao-Ni He, Jia-Hui Zhou, and P. Peng, “Band engineering of ZnS by codoping for visible-light photocatalysis,” Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, vol. 116, no. 2, pp. 741–750, 2014.
- Liang Xu, Wei-Qing Huang, Ling-Ling Wang, Gui-Fang Huang, and Ping Peng, “Mechanism of Superior Visible-Light Photocatalytic Activity and Stability of Hybrid Ag3PO4/Graphene Nanocomposite,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 118, no. 24, pp. 12972–12979, 2014.
- Bo Qiu, Xin-Guo Yan, Wei-Qing Huang, Gui-Fang Huang, Chao Jiao, Si-Qi Zhan, Jin-Ping Long, Zheng-Mei Yang, and Zhuo Wan, “THE ELECTRONIC AND OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF X-DOPED SrTiO3 (X = Rh, Pd, Ag): A FIRST-PRINCIPLES CALCULATIONS,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 28, no. 9, 2014.
- Jin-Ping Long, Zhou Wan, Xin-Guo Yan, Wei-Qing Huang, Gui-Fang Huang, and Ping Peng, “Band gap engineering by lanthanide doping in the photocatalyst LaOF: First-principles study,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 28, no. 11, 2014.
- Zheng-Mei Yang, Yong Tian, Gui-Fang Huang, Wei-Qing Huang, Yue-Yang Liu, Chao Jiao, Zhuo Wan, Xin-Guo Yan, and Anlian Pan, “Novel 3D flower-like Ag3PO4 microspheres with highly enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity,” Materials Letters, vol. 116, pp. 209–211, 2014.
- Zheng-Mei Yang, Gui-Fang Huang, Wei-Qing Huang, Jia-Mou Wei, Xin-Guo Yan, Yue-Yang Liu, Chao Jiao, Zhuo Wan, and Anlian Pan, “Novel Ag3PO4/CeO2 composite with high efficiency and stability for photocatalytic applications,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 1750–1756, 2014.
- Yi-Feng Chai, Ling-Ling Wang, Gui-Fang Huang, Wei-Qing Huang, and Yan-Hua Zhu, “ Annealing Effects on Photocatalytic Activity of Zn 0.2 Cd 0.8 S Films Prepared by Chemical Bath Deposition ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.