- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380165, 6 pages
Nanolayered Diamond Sintered Compact Obtained by Direct Conversion from Highly Oriented Graphite under High Pressure and High Temperature
1Geodynamics Research Center, Ehime University, 2-5 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama Ehime 790-8577, Japan
2Electronics & Materials R&D Laboratories, Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD., 1-1-1, Koya-kita, Itami, Hyogo 664-0016, Japan
Received 25 January 2013; Revised 19 March 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Liu
Copyright © 2013 Futoshi Isobe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tetsuo Irifune, Futoshi Isobe, and Toru Shinmei, “A novel large-volume Kawai-type apparatus and its application to the synthesis of sintered bodies of nano-polycrystalline diamond,” Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 2013.
- S. V. Goryainov, A. Y. Likhacheva, S. V. Rashchenko, A. S. Shubin, V. P. Afanas'ev, and N. P. Pokhilenko, “Raman identification of lonsdaleite in Popigai impactites,” Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 305–313, 2014.
- Péter Németh, Laurence A. J. Garvie, Toshihiro Aoki, Natalia Dubrovinskaia, Leonid Dubrovinsky, and Peter R. Buseck, “Lonsdaleite is faulted and twinned cubic diamond and does not exist as a discrete material,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, pp. 5447, 2014.
- N. A. Solopova, N. Dubrovinskaia, and L. Dubrovinsky, “Synthesis of nanocrystalline diamond from glassy carbon balls,” Journal Of Crystal Growth, vol. 412, pp. 54–59, 2015.
- Hiroaki Ohfuji, Tetsuo Irifune, Konstantin D. Litasov, Tomoharu Yamashita, Futoshi Isobe, Valentin P. Afanasiev, and Nikolai P. Pokhilenko, “Natural occurrence of pure nano-polycrystalline diamond from impact crater,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Christoph G. Salzmann, Benjamin J. Murray, and Jacob J. Shephard, “Extent of stacking disorder in diamond,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 59, pp. 69–72, 2015.