- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 384717, 11 pages
Bioreducible PEI-siRNA Nanocomplex for Liver Cancer Therapy: Transfection, Biodistribution, and Tumor Growth Inhibition In Vivo
1Department of Imaging, Tongji Hospital, Tongji University, Shanghai 200065, China
2Department of Nuclear Medicine, Shanghai Seventh People’s Hospital, Shanghai 200137, China
3Translational Medicine Research Centre and Central Laboratory, Shanghai First Maternity and Infant Hospital, School of Medicine, Tongji University, Shanghai 200040, China
4The Institute for Advanced Materials and Nano Biomedicine, School of Medicine, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
5School of Life Sciences and Technology, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Received 21 May 2012; Revised 11 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Takuya Tsuzuki
Copyright © 2013 Wei Xia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Peng Zhao, Chao Lin, Yuanliang Huang, and Shuhong Wang, “In Vitro and In Vivo Osteoconductivity of Bone Marrow Stromal Cells in Biomimetic Polycaprolactone/Calcium Phosphate Cement Composites,” Journal Of Biomaterials And Tissue Engineering, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 512–522, 2013.
- S. Sajeesh, Tae Yeon Lee, Sun Woo Hong, Pooja Dua, Jeong Yong Choe, Dong-ki Lee, Aeyeon Kang, Wan Soo Yun, Changsik Song, Sung Ha Park, Soyoun Kim, and Chiang Li, “Long dsRNA-Mediated RNA Interference and Immunostimulation: A Targeted Delivery Approach Using Polyethyleneimine Based Nano-Carriers,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 140220114128006, 2014.
- Dan Li, Xin Tang, Benjamin Pulli, Chao Lin, Peng Zhao, Jian Cheng, Zhongwei Lv, Xueyu Yuan, Qiong Luo, Haidong Cai, and Meng Ye, “Theranostic nanoparticles based on bioreducible polyethylenimine-coated iron oxide for reduction-responsive gene delivery and magnetic resonance imaging,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, vol. 9, pp. 3347–3361, 2014.