- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 393724, 6 pages
Effect of Catalyst Morphology on the Quality of CVD Grown Graphene
1Graduate Institute of Opto-Mechatronics, National Chung Cheng University, 168 University Road, Min-Hsiung,
Chiayi 62102, Taiwan
2Green Energy and Environment Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Hsinchu, Taiwan
Received 15 March 2013; Revised 9 July 2013; Accepted 17 July 2013
Academic Editor: Nadya Mason
Copyright © 2013 Ya-Ping Hsieh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Xia, T. Mueller, R. G. Mojarad et al., “Photocurrent imaging and efficient photon detection in a graphene transistor,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1039–1044, 2009.
- X. Wang, L. Zhi, and K. Mullen, “Transparent, conductive graphene electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Nano Letters, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 323–327, 2008.
- X. Li, H. Zhu, K. Wang et al., “Graphene-on-silicon schottky junction solar cells,” Advanced Materials, vol. 22, no. 25, pp. 2743–2748, 2010.
- S. L. Avila, K. M. Poulsen, R. Yakimova, et al., “Non-Volatile photochemical gating of an epitaxial graphene/polymer heterostructure,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 878–882, 2011.
- A. Reina, X. Jia, J. Ho et al., “Large area, few-layer graphene films on arbitrary substrates by chemical vapor deposition,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 30–35, 2009.
- L. Zhao, K. T. Rim, H. Zhou et al., “Influence of copper crystal surface on the CVD growth of large area monolayer graphene,” Solid State Communications, vol. 151, no. 7, pp. 509–513, 2011.
- Z. Luo, Y. Lu, D. W. Singer et al., “Effect of substrate roughness and feedstock concentration on growth of wafer-scale graphene at atmospheric pressure,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1441–1447, 2011.
- Z. Yan, J. Lin, Z. Peng, et al., “Toward the synthesis of wafer-scale single-crystal graphene on copper foils,” American Chemical Society Nano, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 9110–9117, 2012.
- H. Kim, C. Mattevi, M. R. Calvo et al., “Activation energy paths for graphene nucleation and growth on Cu,” American Chemical Society Nano, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 3614–3623, 2012.
- B. Zhang, W. H. Lee, R. Piner et al., “Low-temperature chemical vapor deposition growth of graphene from toluene on electropolished copper foils,” American Chemical Society Nano, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 2471–2476, 2012.
- G. L. Wynick and C. J. Boehlert, “Use of electropolishing for enhanced metallic specimen preparation for electron backscatter diffraction analysis,” Materials Characterization, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 190–202, 2005.
- M. Hofmann, Y. C. Shin, Y. P. Hsieh, M. S. Dresselhaus, and J. Kong, “A facile tool for the characterization of two-dimensional materials grown by chemical vapor deposition,” Nano Research, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 504–511, 2012.
- A. W. Tsen, L. Brown, M. P. Levendorf, et al., “Tailoring electrical transport across grain boundaries in polycrystalline graphene,” Science, vol. 336, no. 6085, pp. 1143–1146, 2012.
- E. Loginova, N. C. Bartelt, P. J. Feibelmarr, and K. F. McCarty, “Factors influencing graphene growth on metal surfaces,” New Journal of Physics, vol. 11, Article ID 063046, 2009.
- M. A. Pimenta, G. Dresselhaus, M. S. Dresselhaus, L. G. CanÇado, A. Jorio, and R. Saito, “Studying disorder in graphite-based systems by Raman spectroscopy,” Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, vol. 9, pp. 1276–1290, 2007.