- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 398357, 9 pages
Synthesis and Characterisation of Calcium Carbonate Aragonite Nanocrystals from Cockle Shell Powder (Anadara granosa)
1Laboratory of Molecular Biomedicine, Institute of Bioscience, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
2Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Malaysia
Received 24 November 2012; Accepted 24 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yun Zhao
Copyright © 2013 Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shafiu Abdullahi Kamba, Maznah Ismail, Samer Hasan Hussein-Al-Ali, Tengku Azmi Tengku Ibrahim, and Zuki Abu Bakar Zakaria, “In Vitro Delivery and Controlled Release of Doxorubicin for Targeting Osteosarcoma Bone Cancer,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 10580–10598, 2013.
- Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba, Maznah Ismail, Tengku Azmi Tengku Ibrahim, and Zuki Abu Bakar Zakaria, “A pH-Sensitive, Biobased Calcium Carbonate Aragonite Nanocrystal as a Novel Anticancer Delivery System,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba, and Zuki Abu Bakar Zakaria, “Osteoblasts Growth Behaviour on Bio-Based Calcium Carbonate Aragonite Nanocrystal,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Abdullahi Shafiu Kamba, Maznah Ismail, Tengku Azmi Tengku Ibrahim, Zuki Abu Bakar Zakaria, and Lawal Hassan Gusau, “In Vitro Ultrastructural Changes of MCF-7 for Metastasise Bone Cancer and Induction of Apoptosis via Mitochondrial Cytochrome C Released by CaCO3/Dox Nanocrystals,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Huaigang Cheng, Xiaoxi Zhang, and Huiping Song, “Morphological Investigation of Calcium Carbonate during Ammonification-Carbonization Process of Low Concentration Calcium Solution,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.