- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 409087, 8 pages
Nanostructures and Self-Assembly of Organogels via Benzimidazole/Benzothiazole Imide Derivatives with Different Alkyl Substituent Chains
1College of Physics and Chemistry, Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
2Hebei Key Laboratory of Applied Chemistry, School of Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
3State Key Laboratory of Solid Lubrication, Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 15 March 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xingbin Yan
Copyright © 2013 Xihai Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tifeng Jiao, Fengqing Gao, Qingrui Zhang, Jingxin Zhou, and Faming Gao, “Spacer effect on nanostructures and self-assembly in organogels via some bolaform cholesteryl imide derivatives with different spacers,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 8, 2013.
- Nguyen Van Toan, and Tran Hanh, “Improved treatment of Asthma by using natural sources of antioxidants,” SpringerPlus, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 278, 2013.
- Tifeng Jiao, Renxun Wang, Qingrui Zhang, Xingbin Yan, Jingxin Zhou, and Faming Gao, “Nanostructures and Substituent Alkyl Chains Effect on Assembly of Organogels Based on Some Glutamic Acid Diethyl Ester Imide Derivatives,” Current Nanoscience, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 536–542, 2013.
- Qingrui Zhang, Jingxin Zhou, Faming Gao, Tifeng Jiao, Qinqin Huang, and Debao Xiao, “Self-assembly of organogels via new luminol imide derivatives: diverse nanostructures and substituent chain effect,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 8, 2013.
- Tifeng Jiao, Keren Ma, Xihai Shen, Qingrui Zhang, Xiujin Li, Jingxin Zhou, and Faming Gao, “Self-Assembly and Soft Material Preparation of Binary Organogels via Aminobenzimidazole/Benzothiazole and Acids with Different Alkyl Substituent Chains,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Muhammad Rashad, Fusheng Pan, Aitao Tang, Muhammad Asif, and Muhammad Aamir, “Synergetic effect of graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs) and multi-walled carbon nanotube (MW-CNTs) on mechanical properties of pure magnesium,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 603, pp. 111–118, 2014.
- Haiying Guo, Tifeng Jiao, Xihai Shen, Qingrui Zhang, Adan Li, Jingxin Zhou, and Faming Gao, “Binary organogels based on glutamic acid derivatives and different acids: Solvent effect and molecular skeletons on self-assembly and nanostructures,” Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, vol. 447, pp. 88–96, 2014.
- Lihua Huang, Yehui Zhang, and Haibin Li, “Self-Assembly of Rice Bran Globulin Fibrils in Electrostatic Screening: Nanostructure and Gels,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.