- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412741, 5 pages
Structural and Surface Morphology Studies of La0.67Ba0.33()O3 Thin Films Prepared by Sol-Gel Method
Department of Electrical, Electronic & Systems, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 17 October 2012; Revised 18 January 2013; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jun Liu
Copyright © 2013 H. Abdullah and M. S. Zulfakar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. von Helmolt, J. Wecker, B. Holzapfel, L. Schultz, and K. Samwer, “Giant negative magnetoresistance in perovskitelike La2/3Ba1/3MnOx ferromagnetic films,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 71, no. 14, pp. 2331–2333, 1993.
- Q. Song, N. Liu, G. Yan, W. Tong, and Y. Sun, “Extraordinary transport behaviors of La0.67Sr0.33 (),” Journal of Rare Earths, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 332–336, 2006.
- S. Jin, T. H. Tiefel, M. McCormack, R. A. Fastnacht, R. Ramesh, and L. H. Chen, “Thousandfold change in resistivity in magnetoresistive La-Ca-Mn-O films,” Science, vol. 264, no. 5157, pp. 413–415, 1994.
- S. Keshri and V. Dayal, “Structural and electrical transport properties of nanosized LCMO sample synthesized by a simple low-cost novel route,” in Pramana, vol. 70, pp. 697–704, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- C. Zener, “Interaction between the d-shells in the transition metals. II. Ferromagnetic compounds of manganese with Perovskite structure,” Physical Review, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 403–405, 1951.
- H. Guo, N. Liu, G. Yan, and W. Tong, “Transport Property of La0.67-xSmxSr0.33MnO3 at Heavy Samarium Doping (),” Journal of Rare Earths, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 206–213, 2006.
- H. Gencer, V. S. Kolat, and S. Atalay, “Microstructure and magnetoresistance in La0.67Ba0.33()O3 (x = 0, 0.03, 0.06, 0.1, 0.15 and 0.25) compound,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 422, no. 1-2, pp. 40–45, 2006.
- G. Zou, X. You, and P. He, “Patterning of nanocrystalline La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 thin films prepared by sol-gel process combined with soft lithography,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, no. 12-13, pp. 1785–1788, 2008.
- C. Kloc, S. W. Cheong, and P. Matl, “Floating-zone crystal growth of perovskite manganites with colossal magnetoresistance,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 191, no. 1-2, pp. 294–297, 1998.
- M. Gunes, H. Gencer, V. S. Kolat et al., “Microstructure and magnetoresistance of a La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 film produced using the dip-coating method,” Materials Science and Engineering B, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 41–45, 2007.
- R. Müller, W. Schüppel, T. Eick, H. Steinmetz, and E. Steinbeiß, “LaSr-manganate powders by crystallization of a borate glass,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 217, no. 1–3, pp. 155–158, 2000.
- N. Kallel, K. Fröhlich, S. Pignard, M. Oumezzine, and H. Vincent, “Structure, magnetic and magnetoresistive properties of La0.7Sr0.3 samples (),” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 399, no. 1-2, pp. 20–26, 2005.
- K. S. Syed Ali, R. Saravanan, A. V. Pashchenko, and V. P. Pashchenko, “Local distortion in Co-doped LSMO from entropy-maximized charge density distribution,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 501, no. 2, pp. 307–312, 2010.
- Y. M. Li, N. d’Ambrumenil, and P. Fulde, “Thermodynamic properties of a band Jahn-Teller system,” Physical Review B, vol. 57, no. 22, pp. R14016–R14019, 1998.
- A. Taylor, X-Ray Metallography, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1961.
- D. H. Shin, H. J. Kim, L. Ranno, and G. Suran, “Magnetic properties and Hall effect of CoZrGd films,” Physica Status Solidi B, vol. 241, no. 7, pp. 1514–1517, 2004.
- Z. Tian, S. Yuan, Y. Wang et al., “Electrical transport and magnetic properties in La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 and CuFe2O4 composites,” Materials Science & Engineering B, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 50–54, 2008.
- S. Halim, “Electrical and microstructural properties of (La1-xPrx)1/2Ba1/2MnO3 compounds,” Sains Malaysiana, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 209–213, 2009.
- N. Ariyanto, H. Abdullah, and N. Ghani, “Surface morphology characterisation of Sn-doped ZnO films for antireflective coating,” Materials Research Innovations, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 157–160, 2009.