- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 414193, 2 pages
Functional Nanomaterials for Optoelectric Conversion and Energy Storage
1Institute of Mathematics and Physics, Central South University of Forestry and Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410004, China
2Shanghai Engineering Research Center of Aquatic-Product Processing & Preservation, College of Food Science and Technology, Shanghai Ocean University, Shanghai 201306, China
3School of Materials and Textiles, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
4Department of Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
5Department of Chemical Engineering, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM 88003, USA
Received 27 March 2013; Accepted 27 March 2013
Copyright © 2013 Yongfeng Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Kalyanasundaram and M. Grätzel, “Themed issue: nanomaterials for energy conversion and storage,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 46, pp. 24190–24194, 2012.
- X. Wan, Y. Huang, and Y. Chen, “Focusing on energy and optoelectronic applications: a journey for graphene and graphene oxide at large scale,” Accounts of Chemical Research, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 598–607, 2012.
- G. Centi and S. Perathoner, “The role of nanostructure in improving the performance of electrodes for energy storage and conversion,” European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, no. 26, pp. 3851–3878, 2009.
- L. Dai, “Functionalization of graphene for efficient energy conversion and storage,” Accounts of Chemical Research, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 31–42, 2013.