- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 416961, 6 pages
Investigation and Estimation of Structure of Web from Electrospun Nanofibres
Department of Textile Technology, Kaunas University of Technology, Studentu 56, 51424 Kaunas, Lithuania
Received 12 December 2012; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Lijun Ji
Copyright © 2013 Jolanta Malašauskienė and Rimvydas Milašius. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Funda CENGİZ ÇAllioğlu, “Silindirli Elektro Lif Çekim Yöntemi ile Nano Lif Üretimi,” Tekstil ve Mühendis, vol. 20, no. 91, pp. 35–49, 2013.
- Rimvydas Milasius, and Jolanta Malasauskiene, “Evaluation Of Structure Quality Of Web From Electrospun Nanofibres,” Autex Research Journal, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 233–238, 2014.
- Jolanta Malasauskiene, Rimvydas Milasius, and Ernesta Kuchanauskaite, “Possibilities for the Estimation of Electrospun Nanofibre Diameter Distribution by Normal (Gaussian) Distribution,” Fibres & Textiles In Eastern Europe, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 23–28, 2016.