- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 416961, 6 pages
Investigation and Estimation of Structure of Web from Electrospun Nanofibres
Department of Textile Technology, Kaunas University of Technology, Studentu 56, 51424 Kaunas, Lithuania
Received 12 December 2012; Accepted 17 February 2013
Academic Editor: Lijun Ji
Copyright © 2013 Jolanta Malašauskienė and Rimvydas Milašius. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Chowdhury and G. Stylios, “Effect of experimental parameters on the morphology of electrospun Nylon 6 fibres,” International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 116–131, 2010.
- W. Sambaer, M. Zatloukal, and D. Kimmer, “The use of novel digital image analysis technique and rheological tools to characterize nanofiber nonwovens,” Polymer Testing, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 82–94, 2010.
- X. M. Mo, C. Y. Xu, M. Kotaki, and S. Ramakrishna, “Electrospun P(LLA-CL) nanofiber: a biomimetic extracellular matrix for smooth muscle cell and endothelial cell proliferation,” Biomaterials, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1883–1890, 2004.
- E. Adomavičiūtė and R. Milašius, “The influence of applied voltage on poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) nanofibre diameter,” Fibres and Textiles in Eastern Europe, vol. 15, no. 5-6, pp. 69–72, 2007.
- E. Adomavičiūtė, R. Milašius, and A. Žemaitaitis, “The influence of main technological parameters on the diameter of poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) nanofibre and morphology of manufactured mat,” Materials Science (Medziagotyra), vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 152–155, 2007.
- M. Ziabari, V. Mottaghitalab, and A. K. Haghi, “Simulated image of electrospun nonwoven web of PVA and corresponding nanofiber diameter distribution,” Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 919–922, 2008.
- C. J. Ellison, A. Phatak, D. W. Giles, C. W. Macosko, and F. S. Bates, “Melt blown nanofibers: fiber diameter distributions and onset of fiber breakup,” Polymer, vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 3306–3316, 2007.
- A. Tsimpliaraki, I. Zuburtikudis, S. I. Marras, and C. Panayiotou, “Optimizing the nanofibrous structure of non-woven mats of electrospun bio-degradable polymer nanocomposites,” in Proceeding of the Latest Advances in High Tech Textiles and Textile-Based Materials, pp. 128–133, Ghent, Belgium, September 2009.
- S. Gu, Q. Wu, and J. Ren, “Preparation and surface structures of carbon nanofibers produced from electrospun PAN precursors,” Carbon Materials, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 171–176, 2008.
- O. O. Dosunmu, G. G. Chase, W. Kataphinan, and D. H. Reneker, “Electrospinning of polymer nanofibres from multiple jets on a porous tubular surface,” Nanotechnology, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1123–1127, 2006.
- G. A. V. Leaf, Practical Statistics for the Textile Industry: Part I, The Textile Institute, Manchester, UK, 1984.
- J. Malašauskienė and R. Milašius, “Mathematical analysis of the diameter distribution of electrospun nanofibres,” Fibres and Textiles in Eastern Europe, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 45–48, 2010.
- J. Malašauskienė and R. Milašius, “Short-cut method of electrospun nanofibres diameter distribution estimation,” in Book of Proceedings of Magic World of Textiles: 6th International Textile Clothing & Design Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia, pp. 522–525, 2012.
- J. Šukytė, E. Adomavičiūtė, and R. Milašius, “Investigation of the possibility of forming nanofibres with potato starch,” Fibres and Textiles in Eastern Europe, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 24–27, 2010.
- A. Banuškevičiūtė, E. Adomavičiūtė, R. Milašius, and S. Stanys, “Formation of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) nano/micro fibers by electrospinning process using electrode with tines,” Materials Science (Medziagotyra), vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 287–292, 2011.