- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 423632, 9 pages
Effect of Solution Spray Rate on the Properties of Chemically Sprayed ZnO:In Thin Films
1Department of Materials Science, Tallinn University of Technology, Ehitajate Tee 5, 19086 Tallinn, Estonia
2Centre for Materials Research, Tallinn University of Technology, Ehitajate Tee 5, 19086 Tallinn, Estonia
Received 14 December 2012; Accepted 1 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jie-Fang Zhu
Copyright © 2013 Merike Kriisa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C.M. Mahajan, and M.G. Takwale, “Intermittent Spray Pyrolytic Growth of Nanocrystalline and Highly Oriented Transparent Conducting ZnO Thin Films: Effect of Solution Spray Rate,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2013.
- Adulfas Abrutis, Laimis Silimavicus, Virgaudas Kubilius, Tomas Murauskas, Zita Saltyte, Sabina Kuprenaite, and Valentina Plausinaitiene, “On the possibility to grow zinc oxide-based transparent conducting oxide films by hot-wire chemical vapor deposition,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 020602, 2014.
- I Gromyko, T Dedova, M Krunks, V Syritski, A Mere, V Mikli, T Unt, and I Oja Acik, “ZnO Nanorods Grown Electrochemically on Different Metal Oxide Underlays,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 77, pp. 012012, 2015.
- A. Abrutis, L. Silimavicius, V. Kubilius, T. Murauskas, Z. Saltyte, and V. Plausinaitiene, “Doped zinc oxide films grown by hot-wire chemical vapour deposition,” Thin Solid Films, 2015.