- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 451984, 6 pages
Influence of Hydrothermal Temperature on Phosphorus Recovery Efficiency of Porous Calcium Silicate Hydrate
Key Laboratory of Three Gorges Reservoir Region’s Eco-Environment of Ministry of Education, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400045, China
Received 2 November 2012; Revised 20 December 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2013 Wei Guan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dexin Fang, Yong Cheng, Peng Yan, Qingkong Chen, Wei Guan, Fangying Ji, and Zhuoyao Fang, “Low hydrothermal temperature synthesis of porous calcium silicate hydrate with enhanced reactivity SiO2,” Ceramics International, 2013.
- Wei Guan, Fangying Ji, Yong Cheng, Zhuoyao Fang, Dexin Fang, Peng Yan, and Qingkong Chen, “A Novel Synthesis Method of Porous Calcium Silicate Hydrate Based on the Calcium Oxide/Polyethylene Glycol Composites,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Youhui Xie, Qin Li, Xianzhi Zhao, Yi Luo, Yangming Wang, Xiangwei Peng, Qigui Wang, Jian Su, and Yin Lu, “Removing and Recovering Phosphate from Poultry Wastewater Using Amorphous Ceramics,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.