- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 451984, 6 pages
Influence of Hydrothermal Temperature on Phosphorus Recovery Efficiency of Porous Calcium Silicate Hydrate
Key Laboratory of Three Gorges Reservoir Region’s Eco-Environment of Ministry of Education, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400045, China
Received 2 November 2012; Revised 20 December 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2013 Wei Guan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. H. Kim, S. B. Yim, H. C. Jung, and E. J. Lee, “Hydroxyapatite crystallization from a highly concentrated phosphate solution using powdered converter slag as a seed material,” Journal of Hazardous Materials B, vol. 136, no. 3, pp. 690–697, 2006.
- J. Z. Zhou, L. L. Feng, J. Zhao, et al., “Efficient and controllable phosphate removal on hydrocalumite by multi-step treatment based on pH-dependent precipitation,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 185, pp. 219–225, 2012.
- P. Battistoni, P. Pavan, M. Prisciandaro, and F. Cecchi, “Struvite crystallization: a feasible and reliable way to fix phosphorus in anaerobic supernatants,” Water Research, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 3033–3041, 2000.
- P. Battistoni, A. de Angelis, P. Pavan, M. Prisciandaro, and F. Cecchi, “Phosphorus removal from a real anaerobic supernatant by struvite crystallization,” Water Research, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 2167–2178, 2001.
- D. Sugiyama and T. Fujita, “A thermodynamic model of dissolution and precipitation of calcium silicate hydrates,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 227–237, 2006.
- X. C. Chen, H. N. Kong, D. Y. Wu, X. Z. Wang, and Y. Lin, “Phosphate removal and recovery through crystallization of hydroxyapatite using xonotlite as seed crystal,” Journal of Environmental Sciences, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 575–580, 2009.
- J. J. Chen, J. J. Thomas, H. F. W. Taylor, and H. M. Jennings, “Solubility and structure of calcium silicate hydrate,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 34, no. 9, pp. 1499–1519, 2004.
- F. Tariq, R. Haswell, P. D. Lee, and D. W. McComb, “Characterization of hierarchical pore structures in ceramics using multiscale tomography,” Acta Materialia, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 2109–2120, 2011.
- S. Sánchez-Salcedo, J. Werner, and M. Vallet-Regí, “Hierarchical pore structure of calcium phosphate scaffolds by a combination of gel-casting and multiple tape-casting methods,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 913–922, 2008.
- R. Siauciunas and K. Baltakys, “Formation of gyrolite during hydrothermal synthesis in the mixtures of CaO and amorphous SiO2 or quartz,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 2029–2036, 2004.
- S. Shaw, S. M. Clark, and C. M. B. Henderson, “Hydrothermal formation of the calcium silicate hydrates, tobermorite (Ca5Si6O16(OH)2· 4H2O) and xonotlite (Ca6Si6O17(OH)2): an in situ synchrotron study,” Chemical Geology, vol. 167, no. 1-2, pp. 129–140, 2000.
- M. Li and H. Liang, “Formation of micro-porous spherical particles of Calcium Silicate (Xonotlite) in dynamic hydrothermal pocess,” China Particuology, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 124–127, 2004.
- A. A. P. Mansur and H. S. Mansur, “Preparation, characterization and cytocompatibility of bioactive coatings on porous calcium-silicate-hydrate scaffolds,” Materials Science and Engineering C, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 288–294, 2010.
- T. T. H. Bach, C. Cau Dit Coumes, I. Pochard, C. Mercierc, B. Reveld, and A. Nonatb, “Influence of temperature on the hydration products of low pH cements,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 42, pp. 805–817, 2012.
- M. Sinirkaya, A. K. Özer, and M. S. Gülaboglu, “Investigation of the changes of P2O5 content of phosphate rock during simultaneous calcination/sulfation,” Powder Technology, vol. 211, no. 1, pp. 72–76, 2011.
- Y. Geng, X. Wang, W. Chen, Q. Cai, C. Nan, and H. Li, “Synthesis, characterization and application of novel bicontinuous mesoporous silica with hierarchical pore structure,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 116, no. 1, pp. 254–260, 2009.
- N. Demirkiran and A. Künkül, “Dissolution kinetics of ulexite in perchloric acid solutions,” International Journal of Mineral Processing, vol. 83, no. 1-2, pp. 76–80, 2007.
- Y. Liu, X. Sheng, Y. H. Dong, and Y. J. Ma, “Removal of high-concentration phosphate by calcite: effect of sulfate and pH,” Desalination, vol. 289, pp. 66–71, 2012.
- M. Felipe-sese, D. Eliche-Quesada, and F. A. Corpas-lglesias, “The use of solid residues derived from different industrial activities to obtain calcium silicates for use as insulating construction materials,” Ceramics International, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 3019–3028, 2011.