- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 459325, 5 pages
Improved Antireflection Properties of an Optical Film Surface with Mixing Conical Subwavelength Structures
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Central University, Jhongli, Taiwan
2Institute of Opto-Mechatronics Engineering, National Central University, Jhongli, Taiwan
3Mechanical and Systems Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Hsinchu 31040, Taiwan
Received 7 December 2012; Accepted 28 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jian Wei
Copyright © 2013 Chi-Feng Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. F. Land and D. E. Nilsson, Animal Eyes, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- A. R. Parker, Blink of an Eye, Cambridge University Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- L. P. Biro and J. P. Vigneron, “Photonic nanoarchitectures in butterflies and beetles: valuable sources for bioinspiration,” Laser & Photonics Reviews, vol. 5, pp. 27–51, 2011.
- Ph. Ball, The Self-Made Tapestry: Pattern Formation in Nature, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- Y. Li, M. Y. Lee, H. W. Cheng, and Z. L. Lu, “3D simulation of morphological effect on reflectance of Si3N4sub-wavelength structures for silicon solar cells,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 7, no. 1, p. 196, 2012.
- J. P. Bérenger, “Perfectly matched layer for the FDTD solution of wave-structure interaction problems,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 110–117, 1996.
- E. Hecht, Optics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 4th edition, 2002.
- A. Taflove and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: the Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Artech House Publishers, 3rd edition, 2005.
- C. J. Ting, F. Y. Chang, C. F. Chen, and C. P. Chou, “Fabrication of an antireflective polymer optical film with subwavelength structures using a roll-to-roll micro-replication process,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 18, no. 7, Article ID 075001, 2008.
- C. J. Ting, C. F. Chen, and C. P. Chou, “Subwavelength structures for broadband antireflection application,” Optics Communications, vol. 282, no. 3, pp. 434–438, 2009.
- C. J. Ting, C. F. Chen, and C. J. Hsu, “Subwavelength structured surfaces with a broadband antireflection function analyzed by using a finite difference time domain method,” Optik, vol. 121, no. 12, pp. 1069–1074, 2010.
- K. L. Hong and L. K. Cheng, “Anisotropic PML B.C. for periodic FDTD calculation,” ACTA Electronica Sinica, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 111–114, 2000.
- F. P. Hunsberger, K. S. Kunz, R. B. Standler, M. P. Schneider, and R. Luebbers, “A frequency-dependent finite-difference time-domain formulation for dispersive materials,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 222–227, 1990.