- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 460518, 6 pages
Bioaccumulation, Subacute Toxicity, and Tissue Distribution of Engineered Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles in Goldfish (Carassius auratus)
1Department of Bioengineering, Tunceli University, Ataturk mahallesi Muhlis Akarsu caddesi, 62000 Tunceli, Turkey
2Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Jackson State University, P.O. Box 17910, Jackson, MS 39217, USA
3Department of Chemical Engineering, Tunceli University, Ataturk mahallesi Muhlis Akarsu caddesi, 62000 Tunceli, Turkey
Received 27 June 2013; Revised 22 August 2013; Accepted 2 September 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaoming Li
Copyright © 2013 Mehmet Ates et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Wang, and Wen-xiong Wang, “Significance of physicochemical and uptake kinetics in controlling the toxicity of metallic nanomaterials to aquatic organisms,” Journal of Zhejiang University-Science A, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 573–592, 2014.
- C.M. Mansfield, M.M. Alloy, J. Hamilton, G.F. Verbeck, K. Newton, S.J. Klaine, and A.P. Roberts, “Photo-induced toxicity of titanium dioxide nanoparticles to Daphnia magna under natural sunlight,” Chemosphere, vol. 120, pp. 206–210, 2015.