- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 478942, 7 pages
Morphological, Structural, and Electrical Characterization of Sol-Gel-Synthesized ZnO Nanorods
1Nano Biochip Research Group, Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering (INEE), Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), 01000 Kangar, Perlis, Malaysia
2Nanotechnology and Catalysis Research Centre, Universiti Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Department of Electronic Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi 75270, Pakistan
Received 18 November 2012; Accepted 3 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ping Xiao
Copyright © 2013 M. Kashif et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Q. Humayun, M. Kashif, and U. Hashim, “Area-Selective ZnO Thin Film Deposition on Variable Microgap Electrodes and Their Impact on UV Sensing,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Q. Humayun, M. Kashif, and U. Hashim, “Structural, Optical, Electrical, and Photoresponse Properties of Postannealed Sn-Doped ZnO Nanorods,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Qazi Humayun, Muhammad Kashif, Uda Hashim, and Ahsanulhaq Qurashi, “Selective growth of ZnO nanorods on microgap electrodes and their applications in UV sensors,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 9, 2014.
- Konstantin Semishchenko, Valeri Tolstoy, and Artem Lobinsky, “A Novel Oxidation-Reduction Route for Layer-by-Layer Synthesis of Nanolayers and Investigation of Its Photocatalytical Properties,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.