- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 486373, 9 pages
Wearout Reliability and Intermetallic Compound Diffusion Kinetics of Au and PdCu Wires Used in Nanoscale Device Packaging
1Spansion (Penang) Sendirian Berhad, Phase II Industrial Zone, Penang, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
2Institute of Nano Electronic Engineering (INEE), Universiti Malaysia Perlis, 01000 Kangar, Perlis, Malaysia
3Spansion Incorporation, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
4Spansion (Thailand) Limited, 229 Moo 4 Changwattana Road, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand
Received 14 October 2012; Revised 15 December 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sheng-Rui Jian
Copyright © 2013 C. L. Gan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chong Leong Gan, Classe Francis, Bak Lee Chan, and Uda Hashim, “Extended reliability of gold and copper ball bonds in microelectronic packaging,” Gold Bulletin, 2013.
- C. L. Gan, and U. Hashim, “Reliability assessment and mechanical characterization of Cu and Au ball bonds in BGA package,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2013.
- Gan Chong Leong, and Hashim Uda, “Comparative Reliability Studies and Analysis of Au, Pd-Coated Cu and Pd-Doped Cu Wire in Microelectronics Packaging,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- C. L. Gan, and U. Hashim, “Influence of shear strength on long term biased humidity reliability of Cu ball bonds,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2014.