- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 495708, 11 pages
Electrospinning of Nanofibers for Tissue Engineering Applications
1Key Laboratory for Biomechanics and Mechanobiology of Ministry of Education, School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Beihang University, Xue Yuan Road No. 37, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, China
2Orthopaedic Department, First Affiliated Hospital, PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100048, China
Received 9 June 2013; Accepted 26 June 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaoming Li
Copyright © 2013 Haifeng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mariam A. Badawi, and Labiba K. El-Khordagui, “A Quality by Design Approach to Optimization of Emulsions for Electrospinning using Factorial and D-optimal Designs,” European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2014.
- Jayesh J. Ahire, and Leon M. T. Dicks, “2,3-Dihydroxybenzoic Acid-Containing Nanofiber Wound Dressings Inhibit Biofilm Formation by Pseudomonas aeruginosa,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 2098–2104, 2014.
- Joshua D. Beisel, Jerry Kyeremateng, Lance Purkett, Jessica M. Andriolo, and Jack L. Skinner, “Analytical parametric model used to study the influence of electrostatic force on surface coverage during electrospinning of polymer fibers,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, Nanotechnology and Microelectronics: Materials, Processing, Measurement, and Phenomena, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 06FI03, 2014.
- Karen Stephansen, Ioannis S. Chronakis, and Flemming Jessen, “Bioactive electrospun fish sarcoplasmic proteins as a drug delivery system,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, vol. 122, pp. 158–165, 2014.
- Haiyan Li, Yachen Xu, He Xu, and Jiang Chang, “Electrospun membranes: control of the structure and structure related applications in tissue regeneration and drug delivery,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, vol. 2, no. 34, pp. 5492–5510, 2014.
- D. Matatagui, M. J. Fernández, J. P. Santos, J. Fontecha, I. Sayago, M. C. Horrillo, I. Gràcia, and C. Cané, “Real-Time Characterization of Electrospun PVP Nanofibers as Sensitive Layer of a Surface Acoustic Wave Device for Gas Detection,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- J. Pelipenko, P. Kocbek, and J. Kristl, “Critical attributes of nanofibers: preparation, drug loading, and tissue regeneration,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2015.