- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 502382, 6 pages
Influence of Annealing Temperature on the Characteristics of Ti-Codoped GZO Thin Solid Film
Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Kaohsiung 807, Taiwan
Received 6 May 2013; Accepted 29 June 2013
Academic Editor: Sheng-Rui Jian
Copyright © 2013 Tao-Hsing Chen and Tzu-Yu Liao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S.-J. Park, T.-Y. Park, Y.-S. Choi et al., “Enhanced optical power and low forward voltage of GaN-based light-emitting diodes with Ga-doped ZnO transparent conducting layer,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 96, no. 5, Article ID 051124, 2010.
- M. K. Puchert, A. Hartmann, R. N. Lamb, and J. W. Martin, “Highly resistive sputtered ZnO films implanted with copper,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 2463–2469, 1996.
- S. Kobayakawa, Y. Tanaka, and A. Ide-Ektessabi, “Characteristics of Al doped zinc oxide (ZAO) thin films deposited by RF magnetron sputtering,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B, vol. 249, no. 1-2, pp. 536–539, 2006.
- M. L. Addonizio and C. Diletto, “Doping influence on intrinsic stress and carrier mobility of LP-MOCVD-deposited ZnO:B thin films,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 92, no. 11, pp. 1488–1494, 2008.
- J. J. Berry, D. S. Ginley, and P. E. Burrows, “Organic light emitting diodes using a Ga:ZnO anode,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 19, Article ID 193304, 2008.
- Y. G. Wanga, S. P. Laua, X. H. Zhangb et al., “Enhancement of near-band-edge photoluminescence from ZnO films by face-to-face annealing,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 259, pp. 335–342, 2003.
- H. Sheng, N. W. Emanetoglu, S. Muthukumar, B. V. Yakshinskiy, S. Feng, and Y. Lu, “Ta/Au ohmic contacts to n-type ZnO,” Journal of Electronic Materials, vol. 32, no. 9, pp. 935–938, 2003.
- Y. R. Ryu, S. Zhu, D. C. Look, J. M. Wrobel, H. M. Jeong, and H. W. White, “Synthesis of p-type ZnO films,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 330–334, 2000.
- H.-K. Kim, K.-K. Kim, S.-J. Park, T.-Y. Seong, and I. Adesida, “Formation of low resistance nonalloyed Al/Pt ohmic contacts on n-type ZnO epitaxial layer,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 4225–4227, 2003.
- J.-Y. Tseng, Y.-T. Chen, M.-Y. Yang et al., “Deposition of low-resistivity gallium-doped zinc oxide films by low-temperature radio-frequency magnetron sputtering,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 517, no. 23, pp. 6310–6314, 2009.
- C. Guillén and J. Herrero, “High conductivity and transparent ZnO:Al films prepared at low temperature by DC and MF magnetron sputtering,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 515, no. 2, pp. 640–643, 2006.
- G. K. Paul and S. K. Sen, “Sol-gel preparation, characterization and studies on electrical and thermoelectrical properties of gallium doped zinc oxide films,” Materials Letters, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 742–746, 2002.
- C.-F. Yu, S.-H. Chen, S.-J. Sun, and H. Chou, “Influence of the grain boundary barrier height on the electrical properties of Gallium doped ZnO thin films,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 257, no. 15, pp. 6498–6502, 2011.
- K. H. Yoon and J. Y. Cho, “Photoluminescence characteristics of zinc oxide thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis technique,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 39–46, 2000.
- J. Ye, S. Gu, S. Zhu et al., “The growth and annealing of single crystalline ZnO films by low-pressure MOCVD,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 243, no. 1, pp. 151–156, 2002.
- Q. P. Wang, D. H. Zhang, Z. Y. Xue, and X. J. Zhang, “Mechanisms of green emission from ZnO films prepared by rf magnetron sputtering,” Optical Materials, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 23–26, 2004.
- S. H. Bae, S. Y. Lee, H. Y. Kim, and S. Im, “Effects of post-annealing treatment on the light emission properties of ZnO thin films on Si,” Optical Materials, vol. 17, no. 1-2, pp. 327–330, 2001.
- Y. G. Wang, S. P. Lau, X. H. Zhang et al., “Evolution of visible luminescence in ZnO by thermal oxidation of zinc films,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 375, no. 1-2, pp. 113–118, 2003.
- K. Sakurai, M. Kanehiro, K. Nakahara, T. T. Tetsuhiro Tanabe, S. Fujita, and S. Fujita, “Effects of oxygen plasma condition on MBE growth of ZnO,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 209, no. 2-3, pp. 522–525, 2000.
- D. G. Baik and S. M. Cho, “Application of sol-gel derived films for ZnO/n-Si junction solar cells,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 354, no. 1, pp. 227–231, 1999.
- S. R. Jian, G. J. Chen, S. K. Wang et al., “Rapid thermal annealing effects on the structural and nanomechanical properties of Ga-doped ZnO thin films,” Surface and Coatings Technology, 2012.
- X. Yu, J. Ma, F. Ji et al., “Preparation and properties of ZnO:Ga films prepared by r.f. magnetron sputtering at low temperature,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 239, no. 2, pp. 222–226, 2005.
- Z.-Z. Li, Z.-Z. Chen, W. Huang, S.-H. Chang, and X.-M. Ma, “The transparence comparison of Ga- and Al-doped ZnO thin films,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 257, no. 20, pp. 8486–8489, 2011.
- J. Schiøtz, T. Vegge, F. D. Di Tolla, and K. W. Jacobsen, “Atomic-scale simulations of the mechanical deformation of nanocrystalline metals,” Physical Review B, vol. 60, no. 17, pp. 11971–11983, 1999.
- G. Wang and X. Li, “Size dependency of the elastic modulus of ZnO nanowires: surface stress effect,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, no. 23, Article ID 231912, 2007.