- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 514781, 8 pages
Low-Temperature Transformations of Protonic Forms of Layered Complex Oxides HLnTiO4 and H2Ln2Ti3O10 (Ln = La, Nd)
1Faculty of Chemistry, Saint-Petersburg State University, Universitetsky Prospekt 26, Saint Petersburg 198504, Russia
2Interdisciplinary Resource Center for Nanotechnology, Saint-Petersburg State University, Universitetsky Prospekt 26, Saint Petersburg 198504, Russia
Received 27 September 2012; Revised 14 January 2013; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Hua Yang
Copyright © 2013 L. D. Abdulaeva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. D. Otzschi, K. R. Poeppelmeier, P. A. Salvador, T. O. Mason, H. Zhang, and L. D. Marks, “A new series of layered cuprates (ACuO2.5)2(ATiO3)(m): Dy2Ba2Ca2Cu2Ti4O17, ,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 118, no. 37, pp. 8951–8952, 1996.
- P. A. Salvador, K. B. Greenwood, J. R. Mawdsley, K. R. Poeppelmeier, and T. O. Mason, “Substitution behavior and stable charge carrier species in long-bond length layered cuprates,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 1760–1770, 1999.
- Y. Moritomo, A. Asamitsu, H. Kuwahara, and Y. Tokura, “Giant magnetoresistance of manganese oxides with a layered perovskite structure,” Nature, vol. 380, no. 6570, pp. 141–144, 1996.
- J. Lago, P. D. Battle, and M. J. Rosseinsky, “Weak ferromagnetism and spin-glass behaviour of the Ruddlesden-Popper compound Ca4Mn3O10: a dc magnetization study,” Journal of Physics Condensed Matter, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 2505–2524, 2000.
- Y. K. Tang, X. Ma, Z. Q. Kou et al., “Slight la doping induced ferromagnetic clusters in layered (),” Physical Review B, vol. 72, no. 13, Article ID 132403, 4 pages, 2005.
- T. Takata, Y. Furumi, K. Shinohara et al., “Photocatalytic decomposition of water on spontaneously hydrated layered perovskites,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1063–1064, 1997.
- H. G. Kim, D. W. Hwang, J. Kim, Y. G. Kim, and J. S. Lee, “Highly donor-doped (110) layered perovskite materials as novel photocatalysts for overall water splitting,” Chemical Communications, no. 12, pp. 1077–1078, 1999.
- R. E. Schaak and T. E. Mallouk, “Perovskites by design: a toolbox of solid-state reactions,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1455–1471, 2005.
- S. H. Byeon, J. J. Yoon, and S. O. Lee, “A new family of protonated oxides HLnTiO4 (, Nd, Sm, and Gd),” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 119–122, 1996.
- J. Gopalakrishnan and V. Bhat, “A2Ln2Ti3O10 ( or Rb, or rare earth): a new series of layered perovskites exhibiting ion exchange,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 26, pp. 4301–4303, 1987.
- V. Thangadurai, A. K. Shukla, and J. Gopalakrishnan, “Proton conduction in layered perovskite oxides,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 73, no. 1-2, pp. 9–14, 1994.
- G. Mangamma, V. Bhat, J. Gopalakrishnan, and S. V. Bhat, “NMR study of fast protonic conduction in layered ,” Solid State Ionics, vol. 58, no. 3-4, pp. 303–309, 1992.
- I. A. Zvereva, O. I. Silyukov, A. V. Markelov et al., “Formation of the complex oxide NaNdTiO4,” Glass Physics and Chemistry, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 749–755, 2008.
- I. A. Zvereva, O. I. Silyukov, and M. V. Chislov, “Ion-exchange reactions in the structure of perovskite-like layered oxides, I: protonation of NaNdTiO4 complex oxide,” Russian Journal of General Chemistry, vol. 81, pp. 1434–1441, 2011.
- O. Silyukov, M. Chislov, A. Burovikhina, T. Utkina, and I. Zvereva, “Thermogravimetry study of ion exchange and hydration in layered oxide materials,” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, vol. 110, pp. 187–192, 2012.
- K. Yoshii, “Synthesis and magnetic properties of Ln2/3TiO3 ( and Nd),” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 149, no. 2, pp. 354–359, 2000.
- D. Neiner, V. Golub, and J. B. Wiley, “Synthesis and characterization of the new layered perovskite, Na 0,10(VO)0,45LaTinH2O,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 1385–1392, 2004.
- J. Gopalakrishnan, T. Sivakumar, K. Ramesha, V. Thangadurai, and G. N. Subbanna, “Transformations of Ruddlesden-Popper oxides to new layered perovskite oxides by metathesis reactions,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 122, no. 26, pp. 6237–6241, 2000.