- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 514917, 8 pages
Efficient Removal of Cr(VI) with Fe/Mn Mixed Metal Oxide Nanocomposites Synthesized by a Grinding Method
1Center for Energy Conservation Technology, School of Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510006, China
2Department of Chemistry, School of Life Science and Technology, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
Received 5 January 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Huijun Wu
Copyright © 2013 Wang Weilong and Fu Xiaobo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Małgorzata Wiśniewska, Teresa Urban, Elżbieta Grządka, Vladimir I. Zarko, and Vladimir M. Gun’ko, “Comparison of adsorption affinity of polyacrylic acid for surfaces of mixed silica–alumina,” Colloid and Polymer Science, 2013.
- Yvette Cantu, Abril Remes, Alejandra Reyna, Denise Martinez, Jahaziel Villarreal, Hilda Ramos, Samantha Trevino, C. Tamez, A. Martinez, T. Eubanks, and J.G. Parsons, “Thermodynamics, Kinetics, and Activation energy Studies of the sorption of chromium(III) and chromium(VI) to a Mn3O4 nanomaterial,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Malgorzata Wisniewska, Teresa Urban, Agnieszka Nosal-Wiercinska, Vladimir I. Zarko, and Vladimir M. Gun'ko, “Comparison of stability properties of poly(acrylic acid) adsorbed on the surface of silica, alumina and mixed silica-alumina nanoparticles - application of turbidimetry method,” Central European Journal of Chemistry, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 476–479, 2014.