- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 520104, 9 pages
Improved Thermally Grown Oxide Scale in Air Plasma Sprayed NiCrAlY/Nano-YSZ Coatings
Department of Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Received 26 December 2012; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Fathallah Karimzadeh
Copyright © 2013 Mohammadreza Daroonparvar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammadreza Daroonparvar, Muhamad Azizi Mat Yajid, Noordin Mohd Yusof, Mohammad Sakhawat Hussain, and Hamid Reza Bakhsheshi- Rad, “Formation of a dense and continuous Al2O3 layer in nano thermal barrier coating systems for the suppression of spinel growth on the Al2O3 oxide scale during oxidation,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 571, pp. 205–220, 2013.
- Mohammadreza Daroonparvar, Muhamad Azizi Mat Yajid, Noordin Mohd Yusof, Saeed Farahany, Mohammad Sakhawat Hussain, Hamid Reza Bakhsheshi-Rad, Z. Valefi, and Ahmad Abdolahi, “Improvement of thermally grown oxide layer in thermal barrier coating systems with nano alumina as third layer,” Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 1322–1333, 2013.
- Mohammadreza Daroonparvar, Muhamad Azizi Mat Yajid, Noordin Mohd. Yusof, Hamid Reza Bakhsheshi-Rad, Mohammad Sakhawat Hussain, and Esah Hamzah, “Evaluation of Normal and Nanolayer Composite Thermal Barrier Coatings in Fused Vanadate-Sulfate Salts at 1000°C,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.