- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 531010, 8 pages
Synthesis of Silver-Doped Titanium TiO2 Powder-Coated Surfaces and Its Ability to Inactivate Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Bacillus subtilis
National University of Science and Technology, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 28 September 2012; Revised 27 December 2012; Accepted 13 January 2013
Academic Editor: Alan K. T. Lau
Copyright © 2013 Saman Khan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. H. Abd El-kader, A. M. Ismail, N. A. Hakeem, and I. S. Elashmawi, “Enhancement of structural and thermal properties of PEO/PVA blend embedded with TiO2 nanoparticles,” Indian Journal Of Physics, vol. 87, no. 10, pp. 983–990, 2013.
- J. L. Aguilar Salinas, J. R. Pacheco Aguilar, S. A. Mayén Hernández, and J. Santos Cruz, “Bactericidal Activity of TiO2 on Cells of Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 27853,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Mohammd Mansoob Khan, Sajid Ali Ansari, Jin-Hyung Lee, M. Omaish Ansari, Jintae Lee, and Moo Hwan Cho, “Electrochemically active biofilm assisted synthesis of Ag@CeO2 nanocomposites for antimicrobial activity, photocatalysis and photoelectrodes,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014.
- Majeed A. Shaheed, and Falah H. Hussein, “Adsorption of Reactive Black 5 on Synthesized Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles: Equilibrium Isotherm and Kinetic Studies,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.