- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 542878, 8 pages
Antibacterial Coating Incorporating Silver Nanoparticles by Microarc Oxidation and Ion Implantation
1School of Materials Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
Received 6 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jianxin Zou
Copyright © 2013 Peng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. Ahliah Ismail, Zainal Abidin Ali, and R. Puteh, “Transparent Nanocrystallite Silver for Antibacterial Coating,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zhongping Yao, Bing Hu, Qiaoxiang Shen, Aoxiang Niu, Zhaohua Jiang, Peibo Su, and Pengfei Ju, “Preparation of black high absorbance and high emissivity thermal control coating on Ti alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation,” Surface & Coatings Technology, vol. 253, pp. 166–170, 2014.