- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 542878, 8 pages
Antibacterial Coating Incorporating Silver Nanoparticles by Microarc Oxidation and Ion Implantation
1School of Materials Science and Engineering, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
2Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
Received 6 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Jianxin Zou
Copyright © 2013 Peng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. Ahliah Ismail, Zainal Abidin Ali, and R. Puteh, “Transparent Nanocrystallite Silver for Antibacterial Coating,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zhongping Yao, Bing Hu, Qiaoxiang Shen, Aoxiang Niu, Zhaohua Jiang, Peibo Su, and Pengfei Ju, “Preparation of black high absorbance and high emissivity thermal control coating on Ti alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation,” Surface & Coatings Technology, vol. 253, pp. 166–170, 2014.
- Chengliang Chang, Xiaobo Huang, Yinping Liu, Long Bai, Xiaoning Yang, Ruiqiang Hang, Bin Tang, and Paul K. Chu, “High-current anodization: A novel strategy to functionalize titanium-based biomaterials,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 173, pp. 345–353, 2015.
- Ki Ryong Shin, Yeon Sung Kim, Gye Won Kim, Hae Woong Yang, Young Gun Ko, and Dong Hyuk Shin, “Effects of concentration of Ag nanoparticles on surface structure and in-vitro biological responses of oxide layer on pure titanium via plasma electrolytic oxidation,” Applied Surface Science, 2015.
- Yvoni Kirmanidou, Margarita Sidira, Maria-Eleni Drosou, Vincent Bennani, Athina Bakopoulou, Alexander Tsouknidas, Nikolaos Michailidis, and Konstantinos Michalakis, “New Ti-Alloys and Surface Modifications to Improve the Mechanical Properties and the Biological Response to Orthopedic and Dental Implants: A Review,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2016, pp. 1–21, 2016.