- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 563826, 12 pages
Raspberry Extract as Both a Stabilizer and a Reducing Agent in Environmentally Friendly Process of Receiving Colloidal Silver
1Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Warszawska Street 24, 31-155 Cracow, Poland
2Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Environmental Engineering, Warszawska Street 24, 31-155 Cracow, Poland
Received 16 June 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Academic Editor: Renyun Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Jolanta Pulit et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Vaidyanathan, K. Kalishwaralal, S. Gopalram, and S. Gurunathan, “Nanosilver—the burgeoning therapeutic molecule and its green synthesis,” Biotechnology Advances, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 924–937, 2009.
- B. Sadeghi, M. Jamali, S. Kia, A. Amininia, and S. Ghafari, “Synthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles for antibacterial activity,” International Journal of Nano Dimension, vol. 1, p. 119, 2010.
- J. Pulit, M. Banach, and Z. Kowalski, “Nanosilver—making difficult decisions,” Ecological Chemistry and Engineering, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 185–196, 2011.
- Z. Khan, S. A. Al-Thabaiti, A. Y. Obaid, and A. O. Al-Youbi, “Preparation and characterization of silver nanoparticles by chemical reduction method,” Colloids and Surfaces B, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 513–517, 2011.
- M. Nishioka, M. Miyakawa, H. Kataoka, H. Koda, K. Sato, and T. M. Suzuki, “Continuous synthesis of monodispersed silver nanoparticles using a homogeneous heating microwave reactor system,” Nanoscale, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 2621–2626, 2011.
- S. Keki, J. Torok, G. Deak, L. Daroczi, and M. Zsuga, “Silver nanoparticles by PAMAM-assisted photochemical reduction of Ag(+),” Journal of colloid and interface science, vol. 229, no. 2, pp. 550–553, 2009.
- K. Mallick, M. J. Wihtcomb, and M. S. Scurrell, “Polymer stabilized silver nanoparticles: a photochemical synthesis route,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 39, no. 14, pp. 4459–4463, 2004.
- A. Bielański, Chemia Ogólna, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warszawa, Poland, 2005.
- J. Pulit, M. Banach, L. Tymczyna, and A. Chmielowiec-Korzeniowska, “Stan badan i kierunki zmian w otrzymywaniu nanostrukturalnego srebra,” Przemysł Chemiczny, vol. 91, p. 1000, 2012.
- M. Popescu, A. Velea, and A. Lorinczi, “Biogenic production of nanoparticles,” Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 1035–1040, 2010.
- Y.-P. Huang, S.-K. Xu, W.-X. Wang, and J.-P. Yuan, “Nano-silver: preparation by gallic acid reduction and reaction mechanism,” Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1683–1688, 2007.
- D. A. Vattem and K. Shetty, “Biological functionality of ellagic acid: a review,” Journal of Food Biochemistry, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 234–266, 2005.
- S. H. Hakkinen, S. O. Karenlampi, H. M. Mykkanen, I. M. Heinonen, and A. R. Torronen, “Ellagic acid content in berries: influence of domestic processing and storage,” European Food Research and Technology, vol. 212, no. 1, pp. 75–80, 2000.
- H. Strzelecka, J. Kaminska, J. Kowalski, and E. Walewska, Chemiczne Metody Badan Roslinnych Surowcow Leczniczych—Podrecznik Dla Studentow Farmacji, Panstwowy Zaklad Wydawnictw Lekarskich, Warszawa, Poland, 1982.
- A. Cournet, M. Bergé, C. Roques, A. Bergel, and M.-L. Délia, “Electrochemical reduction of oxygen catalyzed by Pseudomonas aeruginosa,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 55, no. 17, pp. 4902–4908, 2010.
- S. Pornsak, Chemistry of Pectin and Its Pharmaceutical Uses: A Review, Silpakorn University International Journal, 2003.