- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 586462, 14 pages
Recent Advances in Stimuli-Responsive Photofunctional Materials Based on Accommodation of Chromophore into Layered Double Hydroxide Nanogallery
State Key Laboratory of Chemical Resource Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing 100029, China
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 27 December 2012
Academic Editor: Su Chen
Copyright © 2013 Wu Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yibing Zhao, Heyang Lin, Mingxing Chen, and Dongpeng Yan, “Niflumic Anion Intercalated Layered Double Hydroxides with Mechano-Induced and Solvent-Responsive Luminescence,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 3140–3147, 2014.
- Pengchong Xue, Peng Chen, Junhui Jia, Qiuxia Xu, Jiabao Sun, Boqi Yao, Zhenqi Zhang, and Ran Lu, “A triphenylamine-based benzoxazole derivative as a high-contrast piezofluorochromic material induced by protonation,” Chemical Communications, vol. 50, no. 20, pp. 2569–2571, 2014.
- Shifeng Li, Yanming Shen, Min Xiao, Dongbin Liu, Lihui Fan, and Zhigang Zhang, “Simultaneous Intercalation of 1-Naphthylacetic Acid and Indole-3-butyric Acid into Layered Double Hydroxides and Controlled Release Properties,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.