- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 596313, 4 pages
Gas Phase Growth of Wurtzite ZnS Nanobelts on a Large Scale
Key Laboratory for Photonic and Electronic Bandgap Materials, Ministry of Education and College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Harbin Normal University, Harbin 150025, China
Received 15 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xijin Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chin-Tsan Wang, Yan-Ming Chen, Zhao-Qin Qi, Yi-Ta Wang, and Yung-Chin Yang, “Types of simplified flow channels without flow obstacles in microbial fuel cells,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014.
- Menghang Wang, and Lisheng Yu, “Transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells combined with decellularized cartilage ECM: A novel approach to nasal septum perforation repair,” Medical Hypotheses, 2014.
- N. Roy, and A. Roy, “Zinc vacancy mediated structural phase transition and photoluminescence in nanocrystalline ZnS thin films,” Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 1275–1279, 2014.
- Li Cui, Yanxia Guo, Xuming Wang, Zhiping Du, and Fangqin Cheng, “Dissolution kinetics of aluminum and iron from coal mining waste by hydrochloric acid,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2014.
- Giulio Caracciolo, “Liposome–protein corona in a physiological environment: Challenges and opportunities for targeted delivery of nanomedicines,” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2014.